How is the edge bride? i wanna buy the 20th annivarsary RG. but i wont buy if the bridge sucks. Tnx!
I dont know much but i know the higher model guitars have decent bridges, the edge 3 and 2 model bridges suck apparently...
Quote by RooZ
How is the edge bride? i wanna buy the 20th annivarsary RG. but i wont buy if the bridge sucks. Tnx!
Edge is fantastic. The three of mine are 16, 17, and 21 years old respectively, all in perfect working condition.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
awesome. one of the best floyds you can get.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?