Need some help here...
If I put two 6V6´s in push-pull, what would the maximum power be?

Also, what would the plate-to-plate resistance be? ... what primary impedance should I have on my transformer? Motivate your anwser please.

"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
The Fender Deluxe Reverb uses two 6V6 in push-pull, and is well known for pushing them very hard to achieve 22w. I think 20w is a realistic amount.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
well rockerverb 50 runs on 4 6V6's and thats 50 watts rms. so im guessing 2 would be around 25? i did read something on it sometime, if i come across it i will post.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
Thanks. Then we have that problem out of the way.

Now What would the plate-to-plate resistance be? ... what primary impedance should I have on my transformer? Motivate your anwser please.
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Quote by Thewolf_and_man
Thanks. Then we have that problem out of the way.

Now What would the plate-to-plate resistance be? ... what primary impedance should I have on my transformer? Motivate your anwser please.

What in the name of hell do you mean by that? Look up datasheets or check out existing designs to see what's being used.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Well... before when I asked what the primary impedance should be, I got an anwser but the guy didnt tell me why that was the anwser.

The datasheet says that 10k is typical plate-to-plate resistance... Should the primary impedance be 10k then...?
// Angus Young

+1
Last edited by Thewolf_and_man at Sep 28, 2007,
Anybody got an anwser? please
// Angus Young

+1
Sorry for bumpin' all the time...
But dosen't anyone know how to calculate the plate to plate resistance?
// Angus Young

+1