This year's BC Rich line is great and a great improvement looking to the last 4 - 5 years.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by joeymaxx
I think I might have spotted something,
Nato, good wood, bad wood?

Cheapass mahogany. I haven't played a guitar made of it, but its far from fantastic from what I've heard. Look at an 80s Gunslinger or Assassin instead.
Quote by CJRocker
Cheapass mahogany. I haven't played a guitar made of it, but its far from fantastic from what I've heard. Look at an 80s Gunslinger or Assassin instead.

I'm not looking to buy, I was just wondering if there was a catch, and well, yes there is
Quote by hmmm_de_hum
It shows an OFR, yet it states an LFR, and there isn't a locking nut that i can see......

I says's OFR on the link, and i can make out the locking nuts, there very dark, you can make out the string retainer bar.
Quote by CJRocker

from what I've hear its not bad at all. Its just eastern mahogany. Basically its cheaper because the wood is more easily available, but thats not to say it sounds bad.

And to the thread poster, hating a brand because its associated with posing is pretty ironic since by hating it for that aren't you yourself posing as a hater for no reason?

Its like when people refuse to use ipods because 'everyone has one just because ipods are cool'...

If you must hate smething, do it with reason...[/PREACH]
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
nato sounds great to me
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD