National Poetry Day is on the 4th October. This will no longer be a quick one and we have so many people wanting to do this. Just say in. And your in. Anyway just say I'm in. Of Course it has to be poetry. Any type of poetry. Polls I want to be up before the 4th October. Its for you poetry writers and lovers =]

1.)Here_is_no_why
2.)shakysam x
3.)evilgerbil666 x
4.)circular.parade
5.)TrigFunction x = handed in piece
6.)Jammydude44 x
7.)we have sound x
8.)bassbeat77 x
9.)Snowblind 911
10.)ninja monkey
11.)#1 synth
12.)Thethingkills x

DUE DATE IS 2nd OCTOBER!
O Hai der.
Last edited by TheThingKills at Oct 3, 2007,
I'm not american =] I'm english =D National Poetry Day is everywhere! I found about it from The Times <- Apitimy of british!
O Hai der.
block or no block... i'm in.

and just so you know TheThingKills... you can enter it too.

we have more time than i originally thought... so i guess it doesn't NEED to be a quicky comp... as long as the pieces were in by the 3rd it should be alright... so that still gives everyone like a week.
sure... I guess...

I think I'll be able to write something short and sweet....
Promises meant a lot back then.
Quote by bassbeat77
block or no block... i'm in.

and just so you know TheThingKills... you can enter it too.

we have more time than i originally thought... so i guess it doesn't NEED to be a quicky comp... as long as the pieces were in by the 3rd it should be alright... so that still gives everyone like a week.

YAY in.
O Hai der.
^TheThingKills might need some subs. So you still have a chance. It would be worth asking him.
I'm in, and I don't care if I missed the due date, you didn't personally inform me earlier so sign me up.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by #1 synth
wasnt the due-date today?

it was yesterday... but seeing as the polls aren't up yet you might as well send him your pieces anyways.
^it's not my comp.

TheThingKills wanted to have the polls up by National Poetry Day (4th)... but he hasn't been around.
I wanted a few more pieces and I tried to get it up for yesterday... But... You know Computer of course had to go rubbishy
O Hai der.
Quote by TheThingKills
I got yours. New poll up now

If you got mine how come it's not in the polls?