..the doctors without him thinking you're a hypo?

Cause I've been twice in the last two months for pretty unserious stuff, just aches and pains, but I want to find out if i'm diabetic/hypoglycemic(sp?) cause I pee alot, getshaky sometimes and feel kinda of dizzy all the time...
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Minkaro
Seriously though, just go. You can't control how often you need to see him.

++

this is UG, we're not qualified doctors so we can't help you with a diagnosis for something to an extent such as this
Quote by seljer
++

this is UG, we're not qualified doctors so we can't help you with a diagnosis for something to an extent such as this

haha, yes I know.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
i think the doctor would no after one vist that ur a hippo
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Don't listen to them.

I went to 3 doctors before I was finally diagnosed a hippo.
Quote by zamok
i think the doctor would no after one vist that ur a hippo

depends on the extent of that visit, I assume they'd have to check blood/urine to be sure (and even then....)
Quote by Doofag
Don't listen to them.

I went to 3 doctors before I was finally diagnosed a hippo.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
There's a difference between being a hypo or just worried.
Each time I had fever, my grandmother tells me to go to the doctor. And it's not a serious thing. Just a simple fever.
But she's not a hypo. She just worries a lot.
A doctor can tell the difference between a hypo and a worried person.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
There's a difference between being a hypo or just worried.
Each time I had fever, my grandmother tells me to go to the doctor. And it's not a serious thing. Just a simple fever.
But she's not a hypo. She just worries a lot.
A doctor can tell the difference between a hypo and a worried person.

Thanks...especially for being able to tell the difference between a hypo and a hippo.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I went to my GP to sort my angry-anger-attacks that i kept getting for little reason. He said it was because i felt left-out and small as a child and cos my parents split up in an important time of my life ( I had just started college) and it just built up-and-up until now wher ei kept venting it and ruining friendships and upsetting people. He said to try take up a new hobby, get more sleep, meditate more and other stuff. If i wasn't better (IE: Less Angry) in 2 weeks, he would prescibe depressants.
I'm back at college now and going out alot more with mates and i've calmed right down. I'm happy for the first time in a while.
Im not really sure. Just because youre concerned about your health doesnt mean youre a hypochondriac...Im the same,mainly because im mostly pessimistic and i think things are worse than they actually are,but i get called a hypo by my parents all the time lol
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Minkaro
Oi! I made that joke first!

You should be laughing at me, not Carlos Mencia over there!

*will be bitter for the rest of his days*

Well it was the way he said it
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████