yeah, i dunno what is wrong, i thought it was hte input lead, so i bought anew one, and thus it did nothing. When i insert the input lead i get this buzzing noise, no matter what the bass etc is set to. when i hit the strings, nothing, i touch the end of the input jack, no change, i thought it was the just the lead, then i checked the guitar and it was ok, but im sure its an amp problem so anyone know how to fi it?
what kind of amp is it?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
um like it came with a fender telecaster or something and it says sp-10 on it thats pretty much all i know about it
its a cheap squier that crapped out. it'll cost more to fix than to replace. do you have money for a new amp? if so, how much and what kind of music do you play?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
i hardly have any money left, i just started a college and i live pretty far away and the bus fares have been draining my money away, i got some other crappy amp that just doesnt turn on, it worked perfectly, then just stopped turning on
a wire might have fallen off ur guitars output jack.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yeah it happens. you could take it to a shop and get a repair quote, but be ready for a big number.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass