After about 4 months searching music shops, auctions, classifieds and Ebay ive still had no luck finding a Roland AP 7 Jet Phase pedal. So im wondering if there is any pedal which can recreate the sound of this pedal or at least get close to it. Price is not really a problem as long as its not ridiculously high . If any one knows of a pedal which sounds like the Roland please can you reccomend it.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
You can get phaser effects on most multi-fx processers, although they won't be as good as a proper pedal.
I personally don't know how the Roland sounds...but if you have any clue what it sounds like, I'd suggest testing out other ones and judging for yourself.
I am a lucid dream to the illusionary slumber
Wading in a cesspool of forgotten memory
An insignificant host to the collective subconscious

~Sacred Slumber
The Jet Phase is very unique. You won't find a phase/fuzz sound like it anywhere else, really. We can recommend good phaser and good overdrive/fuzz/distortion, but it won't be like a Jet Phase.
haha
The DigiTech Hyper Phase (and it's flanging fraternal twin, the Turbo Flange) has 3 different phaser voices. Perhaps this pedal is 1 of those 3.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Mod your bass and go for the real phased sound
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.