hey ya rockers, got a small problem, recently ihave got a new ex400bd the emg pickups tend to tilt front n back when i try to move them, is that NORMAL??????? just asking the tone change as the angle change though.........
Quote by KKND
FLOATING Pickups???

Yes. Its held up by two screws and springs. Hence they "float" and can rock back and forth.
thanks mate i appreciate the quick reply......
one more thing i kinda not THAT satisfied with the guitar sound, any suggestions other than adjustment,,,,i use an F2005 on the same gear sound better?????
i use ltd f2005 guitar on zoom g2.1u and line 6 spider 3 15 amp.......it sounds better than the 400 bd, i am afraid something is wrong with the guitar..........................
Probably isn't anything wrong with the guitar. what don't you like? The tone? Part of its probably your amp and the Zoom processor. You probably should of invested in a new amp instead of a guitar.
Thanks buddy i appreciate the advice..............will do
Definitely get a new amp.

Active pickups + Multi-FX Processor + Cheap solid-state modeling amp = A surefire formula for sounding like complete crap.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Tube combo + analog stomp boxes= killer tone What's your price range and music?
lets say $600. metallica, megadeth (rythem n lead)........i heard boss effects r nice??????
Maybe look into a used peavey xxx.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man