Who would you like to see in a guitar duel, and why?

Now, here comes the flaming, but I want to see Dave Mustaine v. Kirk Hammett.

*Hangs head in dissapointment*
Watch out for the "NO VS THREAD!!!" replies and Metallica/Megadeth bashing/fans flaming each other that always happens.

Anyway I think both guitarists are above the maturity of "dueling" imho. Just a thought.
You're right.
Another I'd like, if he were still alive, would be Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page.
Thom Yorke and Matt Bellamy. With a vocal duel as well, if such a thing exists.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
how does one guitar duel?
unless the two peopel sword fight with the necks of their guitars i am not interested.
Quote by uhh_me?
unless the two peopel sword fight with the necks of their guitars i am not interested.

Guitars are not involved in guitar duels. The person with the biggest penis wins.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by uhh_me?

I'd like to see Mustaine and Hammett making music together, and of course SRV and Hendrix. Imagine that. Cool stuff.
Quote by cocacolabottle
Jimi Hendrix - SRV

Dueling, playing together, whatever

Dude........whats the point ? one their style is rather similar, and 2, they are to damn good at guitar, they play lead a rhythm at the same god damned time !
Quote by JFJH
Dude........whats the point ? one their style is rather similar, and 2, they are to damn good at guitar, they play lead a rhythm at the same god damned time !

Yeah but no but...

Twice the awesomeness. If that is even possible.
Quote by break-me-in
Thom Yorke and Matt Bellamy. With a vocal duel as well, if such a thing exists.

Although I like both of them, Thom Yorke would pwn Matt at vocals.
I'll say Synyster Gates vs. Matt Heafy. they've both improved so much within the last year, it'd be nice to see.