Hi my name is Nick and after 16 trys to get on her I'm on... Ok so I'm taking my freinds crappy acoustic off his hands for free, its horrible, and i thought about making it like the b.c. rich bronze series warlock where it's white and it has the dripping blood(custom made)like the dripping blood effect? and if I want to take off the neck of the guitar for when i paint the body what do I use to put it back together? Thanks

nick
Quote by Guitargeek666
Hi my name is Nick and after 16 trys to get on her I'm on...

nice dude.

so but seriously im not sure about that kid of guitar, some are bolt on, so maybe use that actually I have no Idea im just replying to point out the hilarious spelling mistake. I was warned for doing that earlier please dont warn me again cuz this one is meant in good humor, and come on, it's funny.
umm you're not going to want to take the neck off of an acoustic...and blood drips on it? why?
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Well #1 I'm not going to report you, truthfuly I can care less. And for the blood q., The guitar is so crappy so I dont care what it looks like . I just want it to look better and have some design. But my uncle called 10 minutes ago and he just let me know that he got a guitar back from his daughters friend and hel give me it.

Nick
you won't take the neck off said acoustic. its a set neck
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Yea it would. a set-neck acoustic would have to be masked with newspaper or tape. Most acoustic guitars are stained, so i would do that instead of painting it.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^^No, not really. Just don't mess with the paint. Not worth the trouble, it's likely to look like rubbish.

tbh, I go with this guy, he knows his stuff
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX