Well, I'm planning on repainting, rewiring, and pretty much totally renovating my Samick Greg Bennett Interceptor.

I need some good brand names for everything from masking tape/painter's tape to types of stainer to even brands of wires.

Thanks in advance.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Maybe the paint and hardware, but you don't really need specific brands of wire and masking tape, as it's possible that whatever we suggest, you won't be able to find where you live.