So, Halloween is about a month from now, and I'm seeing all of these Halloween stores, ads, and commercials. So, what are you guys being if your going trick-or-treating, going to a party, or just scaring people? I'm going to a party and I'm wearing a huge cow costume. Anyone else?
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.

It is?! Oh crap i haven't seen anything about it anywhere!

I might actually do something this year though as i live in a small village so its easy.
Poundland has a lot of Halloween stuff. I'll be on UG like every other day.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I have absolutly no idea what I'm going this year. It saddens. My New Year's Resolutiong was to remember to think of a Halloween costumE. I failed myself.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I'll probably learn the theme to some horror movie, and play that. I got too old for dressing up. I'm in Europe now and halloween isn't really big here so I hope I can find a party.
WTLTL 2011
I'm hoping to be Quail Man.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Well Halloween is my birthday, so probably go to a few parties and enjoy the night.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
I'm Buckethead. I look just like him, except he's a little bit taller than me. But with the mask, wig, bucket, and trashman uniform, it looks sweet.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Im being an immortal from 300!~
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Too early man. I haven't even thought about Halloween yet.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I'm goin to a few parties. My friends 18th is on a few days before it. It's a fancy dress and I plan on going as a mental patient in a straight jacket.

Doug is awsome, I might steal the Quail man idea if mine doesn't work out... let's hope me and fallenangel aren't gonna be at the same party.
Me and my friend are going as Jay and Silent Bob. I'm Bob
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Alright well it's been a while, and Halloween is in less than 3 weeks, so I thought I would revive the thread. So, what are you guys doing for Halloween?
Quote by Broadsword
I posted this in the last one, but yeah, some old dude in a McDonalds in Alabama called me an aardvark.