I have to do a speech on "pet peeves" as they're referred to in one of my classes. It's just a class where you barely have to try. So this thread might help me get some ideas. So what are those little things that drive you crazy with anger?

These are good examples, but I don't want to use one of those and someone says "Hey, you got that from Maddox".
When people don't use the searchbar

But really... it's people who don't get things that annoy me the most, the people you have to explain things to a million times because they have the mindset that "its su hard!".
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
when people sneeze when i am talking to them. it disrupts the flow of conversation.
When my "friends" don't invite me to anything because apparently i'm a boring twat.
HATE IT.
SO ****ING MUCH.
Makes me very angry just thinking about it.
I hate it when someone lies to me. I find it an insult to my intelligence when people think I'm stupid enough to be deceived.
WTLTL 2011
The ultimate pet peeve:

Let me paint you a small scenario:

Sunday morning.
You just woke up, and you're hungry.
What to eat? Captain Crunch, of course! (or any other breakfast cereal)
You take out a bowl and a spoon, and pour some cereal to your bowl.
You go to the fridge to get some milk.
You open the fridge.
You lift the milk carton.
Feels kinda light, doesn't it?
You pour the milk on the cereal.

AND ONLY 3 FUCKING DROPS COME OUT!!! THERE GOES ALL OF YOUR DAY TO HECK, BECAUSE BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FUCKING MEAL OF THE DAY!!! FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M GOING TO SLEEP!!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My cooker at uni.

Burn my food will you, you fucker?!

Was he polish? I had a polish cooker once, he couldn't even cook food if you put a gun to his head!

Literally.
Quote by Pabli7o
^when people type upside-down.

Kensai how do they do it? PM?

haha

kensai's post looks normal to me. perhaps your monitor is upside down?
Quote by Pabli7o
^when people type upside-down.

Kensai how do they do it? PM?

haha

uʍop-ǝpısdn pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɹnoʎ dılɟ oʇ sı ʞɔıɹʇ ǝɥʇ
When people carry on mindless airheaded conversations really loudly right next to you on the bus. And by mindless and airheaded I mean conversations that are so stupid it's painful to hear.
Quote by Kensai
uʍop-ǝpısdn pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɹnoʎ dılɟ oʇ sı ʞɔıɹʇ ǝɥʇ

It's not working (Yes, I actually typed that upside-down. Why? Because I like to waste time).
Stiffly Stifferson
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
When people say things like "I'm not a racists but,..." and then follow that up with a racist observation thinking that because they specifically stated that they were not racists it makes it ok to say.
12 fret fury
it really pisses me off if you go on facebook or something and look at a really ugly fat chicks pictures. what do you see under these pictures? other girls posting "omg, (insert name) your so ****ing gorgeous lol!" NO THEY ARENT! STOP PATRONIZING THEM, everyone knows there ugly, even they know there ugly. and the fat chick in question will always respond with a " thankxs lol =)" to EVERY ****ING POST!!! that pisses me off so much. dont lie to ugly people, tell them straight up that they are UGLY.
"Discuss".

When people put that in posts. Like a command or something. I dunno, hate it.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
I hate myspace.
A place for friends my arse.
More like a place for scene bastads to lick eachothers arse and fish for compliments and attention.
BULLETIN MESSAGE: OMG IM SO DEPRESSED
Yeah.. like that.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Stupid memes stolen from 4chan, or overused ones started here.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
When a nurse goes on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the f*cking stupid bitch has to Ask The Audience what a contusion is.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
i get really annoyed when people say things behind your back, and which is not even half true,

or when people go complaining about stuff, when your telling them something about youreself, for example : hey mike my mom bought me a new bike. mike : gawd i ****ing hate my life, it sucks, im such a loser

and i also hate when you are new at school and people dont talk to you or anything
When people eat chocolate candy and smack theyre lips when they eat it.

Also when people Gulp when they drink something..

Specially when theyre standing behind you.
Quote by VivaLaJam
When my "friends" don't invite me to anything because apparently i'm a boring twat.
HATE IT.
SO ****ING MUCH.
Makes me very angry just thinking about it.

+4,000,000

Us "boring" people gotta stick together!

Boring people...UNITE!!

**waits**

Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=