Hey guys i might be getting this pedel for gigging and normal playing etc. But is this a good pedal for lower distortion not like gain to 11 metal stuff. I wont use it clean much either. Also what are the controls like.

This will be my first wah pedal (moving up in the guitar world ).
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by lazlow325i
dunlop crybaby wah > ibanez wah.

Anyday lol.

Yeh I have looked at the wah thread but I wanted to see what people who own it thought of it.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
it's.. different. you really need to try it. I like it, a lot of people think its very harsh sounding
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by lazlow325i
dunlop crybaby wah > ibanez wah.

No sir. Way, way back I bought a Crybaby and it was my very first pedal. After the initial excitement I realized that it was an uninspiring piece of junk. I didn’t use it for a few months then finally sold it and decided that I would never bother buying crummy gear again. Best decision I've ever made.

While I'm not a big digital fan, the Weeping Demon isn't a bad wah pedal. The sax player in my band has one and it sits on my board every now and then. I don't use high gain - only cleans and low overdrive.

What I don’t like about this pedal is the on/off switch, but I don't mind the auto on/off function.
Phish Phan
Dead Head
moe. ron.
Phil's Friend
dont get it....thats all im going to say...
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer