Poll: What do you think about Plastic Surgery?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think about Plastic Surgery?
Love It
0 0%
Hate it
14 70%
Too expensive
6 30%
Have had some done
0 0%
Want it
0 0%
Voters: 20.
What do you guys all think about plastic surgery? I saw a vid on youtube that dealt with the general public opinion of it, so it got me wondering what everyone thinks in general.

*poll coming soon*
eh, i think that is it unnecessary, but if it is going to make people happy i won't object.
If you want it, Go for it

I would never have it though
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
whats wrong with it?

people can improve their image if they wish, there is no harm in it. and if someone is in a really bad accident and has been disfigured why shouldnt they be aloud to have plastic surgery?

EDIT: looking at the poll options, no i would not have it done. im no model or anything but i have bigger problems than looks. and its really expensive
I think its okay if it will give someone more self confidence, however i think weight reduction surgery is ridiculous. Unless you have one of those diseases where you are super fat, go on a diet and hit the gym. liposuction is the easy way out.
Not Enough AssHatery
It's fine to fix malformities and injuries. I don't approve of plastic surgery just to get bigger boobs or a tighter ass for example.
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
It's fine to fix malformities and injuries. I don't approve of plastic surgery just to get bigger boobs or a tighter ass for example.

+1 epic answer
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I think it's ok for people who remove scars and burn marks. And also people that have been in acceidents.. But I'm against the rest..
I'm against it, but if people want it that's fine by me.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
This is one of those things that contains all of these characteristics:

I don't consider it
I don't know anyone who has had one/wants one
I have little interest in the subject
My opinion has absolutely no purpose for me

When something has all of those characteristics, I don't really make opinions on the matter.

I don't want to come off like I am insulting the thread, but I'm just giving my insight.
I hate fake tits
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman