whats up with this man. Make a conversation about asking a girl/tips on girls.. Bamm! it gets locked. Even though it does belong in the relationship thread, some people just want individual attention. Make a topic that has a little controversy, you'd expect people to share their sides. Then it gets locked, and you don't know who did it and why, even though the people posting in the thread are being mature, and just sharing their mind! Make a little off color joke and you get warned or mostly likely the thread gets locked. I mean what's life without humor, and you can tell people enjoyed the joke as they post Do the mod's here just do it for fun? I'm assuming this thread will get locked as well because of the topic. Good day!
LOL
There's a relationship thread for a reason. If you want tips, go post there.

*Reported*
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

Search bar. For all your questions.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
One word.

Seach Bar.

Wait...Damn it...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
i think this is exactly what he's talking about...and why is he being reported? this belongs in the pit just as much as any other post. It is a legit concern and he didn't actually ask for any advice on girls, that was an example.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
i think this is exactly what he's talking about...and why is he being reported? this belongs in the pit just as much as any other post. It is a legit concern and he didn't actually ask for any advice on girls, that was an example.

Concerns about the site go into site feedback, not the pit.
Quote by thewho65

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Whether the question is mature, or polite or not, it's threads that are 'crappy' that get closed.
Quote by ctb
Whether the question is mature, or polite or not, it's threads that are 'crappy' that get closed.

i some how doubt that man, I've seen threads with maybe 50 people posting in it constantly. Then for no apparent reason it gets closed, kills the whole mood. If it didn't belong their 50 to 60 wouldn't post in it...
LOL
Quote by BlueGatorade
Just cause people like to talk about the topic doesnt make it immune to the rules

As the Pit reads "The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever". Last time i checked whatever meant anything. As people above said boring topics? closing topics about girls is boring is which way? I'm sure the relationship does not give tips for every girl in the world, its impossible. As everyone is different, that is why some people make single threads because not all the advice works for everyone.
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
As the Pit reads "The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever". Last time i checked whatever meant anything. As people above said boring topics? closing topics about girls is boring is which way? I'm sure the relationship does not give tips for every girl in the world, its impossible. As everyone is different, that is why some people make single threads because not all the advice works for everyone.

This is why they post their problems in the relationship thread, so they can can get advice that does suit them.
Quote by thewho65

You can get individual advice in the relationship thread. All you have to do is ask a specific question.

Quote by SiKh22

Have you read the pit rules? Sure it's the forum for topics unrelated somewhat to the other forums, but there's still rules!

If you see a thread get closed, there's probably a reason for that.
My Profile

http://www.kerozenband.com

Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jesusgonewrong or me to join.

Gear:
Ibanez SR506
Fender MIM Jazz Bass Deluxe Active
Yorkville XM200
Last edited by jimmypage27 at Sep 25, 2007,
LOL dude i think u missed the whole point entirely...but hey those boobs are nice!
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
Make a conversation about asking a girl/tips on girls.. Bamm! it gets locked. Even though it does belong in the relationship thread, some people just want individual attention.

thank you for arguing for my point and against yours
Quote by SiKh22
whats up with this man. Make a conversation about asking a girl/tips on girls.. Bamm! it gets locked. Even though it does belong in the relationship thread, some people just want individual attention. Make a topic that has a little controversy, you'd expect people to share their sides. Then it gets locked, and you don't know who did it and why, even though the people posting in the thread are being mature, and just sharing their mind! Make a little off color joke and you get warned or mostly likely the thread gets locked. I mean what's life without humor, and you can tell people enjoyed the joke as they post Do the mod's here just do it for fun? I'm assuming this thread will get locked as well because of the topic. Good day!

Yes, this thread will get locked.

And why should whoever makes a thread on girls get more attention than anyone else?
"Lulz, there are r00lz but I want more attentioN!"

I'm not having a go at you here but yeah.... people using the "I want attention" line annoys me.
I think the mods are letting this stay unlocked just to piss off the thread starter and make his point void.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by mister389
I think the mods are letting this stay unlocked just to piss off the thread starter and make his point void.

nah I'm not mad, i just said my opinion and what was on my mind. Their more useless and random topic's being opened and reported all the time. So this being open or locked , doesn't really matter. As i said above, i would assume this thread will get closed because of the topic. Good day!
LOL