Ok, who here hates their french teacher?

i had **** loads of 24 year olds and this new school the french teacher is like 50 and is the vice prinicple . She is pissing me off so badly she thinks i can do mother tongue french and i say no and damn... Anyways today i go to her office two dude go in to talk to her when theres someone else and then i go and she says GO SIT and i'm like k and i walk away. I'm starting to question her abilities as a teacher and then when the time comes I'll pwnt her so badly she will shut up. Sorry for the rant i'm just so pissed off...
I'm starting to question your ablility with the English Language.

By the way...What the hell is the point of your thread?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
There are 4 French teachers in my school

1. Giant breasts, rest of body is usable
2. Huge ass, rest of body is okay
3. Old saggy woman
4. Fucking gorgeous baby perfect ass and tits nice face and everything

I wanna do number 4.

Sorry can't do much about her problem though... but is she hot?
Can't you just not go into mother tongue? I don't know but in my school mother-tongue is pretty hard to get into and if you don't want in it'd be pretty easy to get out of. But ya my french teachers have always been some of my worst teachers, they're all those middle-aged-bleach-blond-quebec-nationalist-bitch types, anyone who lives in quebec knows what kind of person I'm talking about.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by dingmydong
Can't you just not go into mother tongue? I don't know but in my school mother-tongue is pretty hard to get into and if you don't want in it'd be pretty easy to get out of. But ya my french teachers have always been some of my worst teachers, they're all those middle-aged-bleach-blond-quebec-nationalist-bitch types, anyone who lives in quebec knows what kind of person I'm talking about.

I know what you're talking about. I've visited my cousins school and his French teachers are exactly like that. Fuc king Quebec...
Quote by Thornography
There are 4 French teachers in my school

1. Giant breasts, rest of body is usable
2. Huge ass, rest of body is okay
3. Old saggy woman
4. Fucking gorgeous baby perfect ass and tits nice face and everything

I wanna do number 4.

Sorry can't do much about her problem though... but is she hot?

You the guy who made a thread about how to screw your spanish teacher aren't you? You seem a little desprate
Quote by Td_Nights
I'm starting to question your ablility with the English Language.

By the way...What the hell is the point of your thread?

I'm going to question your abilities on how to read ! Wtf is your problem? If you have nothing good to say on these threads then F-OFF!
Quote by Nugi
You the guy who made a thread about how to screw your spanish teacher aren't you? You seem a little desprate
\

Esto coma quoi?

I don't even speak spanish.
Quote by Thornography
\

Esto coma quoi?

I don't even speak spanish.

Haha ok, sorry wrong dude
Quote by dingmydong

It seems like they they go through menopause yearly(doesnt) lol and have **** loads of irregular periods lol . She is blond oh the irony :S
Tu est un con. Comment peux-tu parler le francais quand tu ne peux pas le faire avec l'anglais?
Quote by TONY strat
I'm going to question your abilities on how to read ! Wtf is your problem? If you have nothing good to say on these threads then F-OFF!

I asked a legit question.

When I checked...you showed no desire for anything,from anyone,to deal with your situation,whatsoever.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
*re-checks top of page*

Yep,I'm retarded.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I think our school deliberately hires ugly teachers to keep our minds on work.

Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Quote by fluffylump2
Tu est un con. Comment peux-tu parler le francais quand tu ne peux pas le faire avec l'anglais?

man... j'aipasbesiondecrirecomedieuxsurlinternet... Jaibinledroitsdecrirecommejeveuici. .

Don't waste my time.