Poll: Wat you think of emos?
Poll Options
View poll results: Wat you think of emos?
Burn EMOS literally!!!
29 35%
Shame.. i have sympathy for them..
12 14%
WTF is emos?
3 4%
Dont know, dont care..
32 39%
I am one!!
7 8%
Voters: 83.
Page 1 of 2
What do you think of em? i hear that most of the people of UG hate emos..
is that correct??

discuss

i dont hate them.. they irritate me.. but its not the fashion.. its the attitude that im talking about
Last edited by Serial 177 at Sep 25, 2007,
I'd rather not go through this again.

*reported*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I cant Fucking stand them.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
umm this thread is quite useless, plus i do believe that making threads just to talk about emos and how you hate them is not allowed.

*reported*
It's funny how people who dress in that fashion are considered as an entire sub-species of humans.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Can't stand the ones that whine for no reason and are all pretend depressed. The ones just in it for the music/fashion I don't care about either way.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
well im on a campaign called save the emos because if u dont use them u lose them
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
lets be honest, most of us aren't exactly the majority in society, yet u still fight amongst each other!!!! WTF!!! Don't judge people, thats just hypocritical
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
i really hate emos, but what i hate more, is that they are ugly as a fart and like they put their hair on their forehead, all chicks thin they are hot

btw *repoted*
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
i think its quite hilarious when people call me emo and try to beat me up and i go "Im not emo im metal" then i punch them and they run away
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
i dont care either way emo is emo, dun mean nothing to me....my way of looking at it at least it aint rap
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Serial 177
What do you think of em? i hear that most of the people of UG hate emos..
is that correct??

Most of us actually hate people who can't use the search bar far more than we could ever hate a social movement such as emo.
Quote by LoveIsOverrated
Nice profile pictures.

By the way....

NO MORE EMO THREADS
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I'm suprised by the lack of "I'm not an emo, i don't care, as alot of them are my mates" option

Emo is dying. Get over it. Get over everything. Life is for living, not complaining or moaning. Tw@
Quote by uhh_me?
umm this thread is quite useless, plus i do believe that making threads just to talk about emos and how you hate them is not allowed.

yet emos making threads telling us about how they hate others is allowed?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
better than a wigger
Quote by TDS
You know what would be awsome? A phone that doubled as a fleshlight that recharged power through kinetic motion.

"hold on guys my phone's dying."
*fap*
"Ok we're good."
and underoath is the first band you list in your favorites. Irony much?

EDIT:
And I'm pretty close to what can be considered "an emo." Wanna start ****? I'll take you any day.
i hate them also but you dont see me making entire threads dedicated to it do you? phailz0rz, come back when you're mature enough to enter the pit.
Quote by Jackolas
Sick to buggery of the word "emo" now.

funny, I just glanced at the thred and thought it said "Bum EMOS"
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by pimpslap1236
i hate them also but you dont see me making entire threads dedicated to it do you? phailz0rz, come back when you're mature enough to enter the pit.

What? Don't tell him to become more immature, he needs to grow up, not down. If he's too old for the pit anymore then he needs to move on.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by saxaxe
and underoath is the first band you list in your favorites. Irony much?

EDIT:
And I'm pretty close to what can be considered "an emo." Wanna start ****? I'll take you any day.

hmmm ok cool.. im not talkin about music or fashion.. but at wat point did i say that i "hate emos"???

btw underoath may be write emotional music.. but do they go into the bathroom to slit there wrists??? and o yeah my profile pics are me my bro and friend goin to a dress up party.. no harm in that..

o and ive been around and almost every1 doesnt like them.. so i was just wondering if any of you guys do.. sorry if i offended any1.. hehehe i wish i could take it back
Last edited by Serial 177 at Sep 25, 2007,
Quote by Serial 177
hmmm ok cool.. im not talkin about music or fashion.. but at wat point did i say that i "hate emos"???

Then what the hell are you talking about?

fascist
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Quote by Kensai
I'd rather not go through this again.

*reported*

Listen retard... if you don't want to "go through this again" then don't click the ****ing link. dumbass.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
Quote by The Madcap
Actually most people hate people that hate emos, here.

What s/he said.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by Serial 177

Yeah, in my culture we burn each other instead of compliments. Some guy liked my haircut last week. Now I'm missing a foot!

*reported* because you are stupid and so is this thread.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Weres hate emo but likes emos...

O' well, its just a bunch of complacated freindships...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Sol9989
yet emos making threads telling us about how they hate others is allowed?

No it's not
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by cytehntr05
Listen retard... if you don't want to "go through this again" then don't click the ****ing link. dumbass.

Thanx bro
Quote by cytehntr05

*reported* for being a douche! My, my, you just want to collect these don't you?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2