It always takes me hours to get to sleep and I'm fucking sick of it.
Is there like any sleeping pills you can buy without prescription but wont like, comatose me?
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Nightol
It helps you sleep.
Try running or meditating before you sleep. You got to calm yourself right down.
There are plenty of herbal remedies that are OTC. You could also try cutting things like caffiene/other stimulants out of your diet.
Wehey thanks I'll go for a jog every night and probs get mugged but oh well
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
Do some exercise, Fat Tom! Just kidding, although it does help loads if you get out and about and do things. etc. And yeah, avoiding coffee, etc.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Just go to your doctor and describe the symptoms of insomnia, and he'll give you valiums or diazepams or something.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Just go to your doctor and describe the symptoms of insomnia, and he'll give you valiums or diazepams or something.

Drugs probably aren't the answer. I believe natural sleep can be encoraged by natural means - ie reading, calming oneself down, avoiding too much tv/computer/etc.
Try herbal stuff, like tea, much more healthy than pills. Camomille is a good one.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
Quote by tomisfatt01
Wehey thanks I'll go for a jog every night and probs get mugged but oh well

You don;t need to jog into the nearist council estate, just up and down the road will do.
I actually had this same problem and talked to my doctor about it. She sad to clench and unclench my muscles from the toes up, until they're all relaxed. And it did help; I was surprised at how tense my muscles were even when I was just lying down to go to sleep.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Moggan13
You don;t need to jog into the nearist council estate, just up and down the road will do.

hahaha theres no council estates where I live
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
Do more during the day if you can. I was sleeping at ridiculous times during my school days (3am etc.) but now I work full time I touch the pillow and I'm asleep. And yeah, jogging would be a good idea.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

Actually, before prescribing stuff like that, any GP worth a damn would try and resolve the problem causing sleeplessness, by changes in diet and lifestyle first.
Quote by MightyAl
Actually, before prescribing stuff like that, any GP worth a damn would try and resolve the problem causing sleeplessness, by changes in diet and lifestyle first.

... I live in Belfast...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
... I live in Belfast...

Then they'd probably think you were prentending to be an insomniac to get the medication to sell.
Just watch some Bob Ross videos.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Just watch some Bob Ross videos.

HAHA well Im off to bed now Bye byes
Quote by Brian 1.0

Quote by napalm_monkey

Quote by thomaserak
do somehting boring. rlly. read an encylopedia or dictionary. they do that in tv and u think it's funny, but it rlly does make u drowsy. keep reading, keep pushing, then finally just chuck hte book on the flloor and hit the hay harrd
Quote by pimpslap1236
the bible. it will put you right to sleep.

Hysterical. I love it when people take the originality route and make fun of religion. It really shows off your maturity and good integrity.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Hysterical. I love it when people take the originality route and make fun of religion. It really shows off your maturity and good integrity.

o sorry mr. christian dude. didnt mean to lawl at something i find boring. come on, you cant tell me youve stayed up till 4 in the morning absolutely enthralled in the bible. maturity? cuz sarcasm is real mature right?
Quote by pimpslap1236
o sorry mr. christian dude. didnt mean to lawl at something i find boring. come on, you cant tell me youve stayed up till 4 in the morning absolutely enthralled in the bible. maturity? cuz sarcasm is real mature right?

I'm not Christian. Sorry. I'm an agnostic. I've read the Bible before, and found it quite interesting. That's not sarcasm. And calling out on my immaturity (which really is debatable), after you just put down something you don't agree with for absolutely no reason at all, as well as furthering the stereotype that all atheists are idiots much like yourself, is not a wise move.
Quote by MastaBassist10
I'm not Christian. Sorry. I'm an agnostic. I've read the Bible before, and found it quite interesting. That's not sarcasm. And calling out on my immaturity (which really is debatable), after you just put down something you don't agree with for absolutely no reason at all, as well as furthering the stereotype that all atheists are idiots much like yourself, is not a wise move.

im not athiest. not at all. i hate athiests. i was "raised" christian, but i am FARRR closer to buddhism than anything. I believe in god, i just dont belive in bedtime stories that are "supposed" to be the word of god, that are actually word-of-mouth tales passed down through hundreds of years until they were actually written down. secondly humour = idiot? strange. i used to think taking everything you read on the internet really really serious to be a lot closer to stupidity.
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Sep 25, 2007,
Everybody just calm down.

The Bible may be boring to some, and others may enjoy reading it.

I've read parts of it, they were a tolerable read.

I noticed somebody said watching to much TV or being on the computer before can make it harder for you to fall asleep. How does that work exactly?
The Bible really depends on my mood. It is, of course, important to remember while reading it that it's a translation, and so should be approached differently from reading something written in English.
Catnip tea helps me go to sleep.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate