Dear God, they should be imprisoned for that FC cover.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Ahhhhhhh that final countdown one!!!! I lost interest when i noticed the keyboard was playing wrong. But ****ing hell i physically can't listen to that singing.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
O_o uh, how can one screw up Smells Like Teen Spirit? I thought it's impossible...

It seems like impossible is nothing.
Quote by zombiak
O_o uh, how can one screw up Smells Like Teen Spirit? I thought it's impossible...

It seems like impossible is nothing.

Instrumentally, no.

Vocally, yes.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Instrumentally, no.

Vocally, yes.

they managed to do both, except for the drummer who was decent at best
Quote by catchy phrase
Older than Pokemon.

I see your old and raise you another old.
Thanks for bumping it to the top of the board, where we give most of our attention to.
Quote by Hexagram
they managed to do both, except for the drummer who was decent at best

Now I thought it could be worse. Cobain sang and played at the same time - imagine what could happen if the 'singer' of that band was given a guitar...

...creepy.
Omg, I think I actually cried, and crapped my pants, stuff the crap in my ears and over my ears because even that is better than these vids.
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Seen them both before.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by MetalMilitia212
Please, stop posting those. They've both been around since at least 2003, give it a ****ing rest.

You could ignore it, I haven't seen these before.

To the OP, thanks for posting! I couldn't watch that awful thing for longer then 30 seconds due to the horrid 'singing'.
absoluuuuuuuuuuuuutely brilliant. They're so bad, they're talented. Usually i can't stand the final countdown, but that cover was so unrecognisable it didn't bother me nearly as much.

as for teen spirit...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
and the audience cheered?!?
Quote by Kinks>Stones
There was a cover of Light To The Flies on YouTube by some French "band" that was abominable.

I saw that

and almost cried ;_;

ok I cried
"DA FINAL COW DOWWWN!!"

What the freak is that crap,man??

Hell,I then proceed to listen to ALL my Skid Row/Metallica stuff,repeating to myself "Music is good,music is good!"!!

THAT'S ****IN HORRIBLE,BOTH OF THE COVERS!!!

But,really,"DA FINAL COW DOWWWN!!"
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
im pretty sure everyones seen these. i find it hard to believe people like that would even perform, they MUST be able to tell that they're really bad.
the final countdown was uploaded about 7 times, and half of them said "joke" or "for a laugh" somewhere in the title, so maybe they weren't being serious. or trying to hide their superior crapness.

*Witty comment*