I used to love Animorphs when i was younger. for the hell of it, i took out one them the other day and read it.

It was then when i stumbled upon it.

Two of the main characters had been shrunken and captured by tiny aliens, were forced to crawl to the captain of their ship. The alien said: "See our might and tremble!".

The smart-alic protagonist contered: "I see your might. Where's your tremble?"

As a kid I laughed very hard every time i read this. Now, about 8 years later, it doesn't even make me so much as smirk. I have obviously turned into a cynical, hard bastard.

Share the evolution of YOUR humor.
Well, I think I always had a fairly good sense of humour, and I can't recall anything that I used to laugh at that I now find boring. However, lots of the stuff that I once thought was cool has now joined the ranks of what I find humourous. Things such as He-Man and Arnold/Van Damme films.

So my range has expanded, but I've not abandoned my roots.
I'm almost 17 and I still laugh at super Diper (Damn American Spelling ¬_¬ Baby.

El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I used to laugh at things that were rlly obvious jokes like one liners, or story jokes, but now i like a little randomness and awkwardness. like someone jsut says somethign then a pause, that pause its hillarious to me. in public i hardly laugh, unless everyone else is laughing at somehting then i will slightly chuckle. but at home, i watch anything and try to find something funny. simpsons makes more sense to me now that i'm 16 than when i was like 12 i didn't get any of the jokes or random humour in the old episodes. nowadays i just watch soemthing and start laughing so loud, i try to watch shows with different types of humour like irony and sarcasm and stuff to get to know all kinds of it
Quote by CoreysMonster
I still love the Rugrats

Did you ever see that "All Grown Up"? It was almost sick! They're supposed to never age, ever! Plus it was crap.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I used to laugh at things that were rlly obvious jokes like one liners, or story jokes, but now i like a little randomness and awkwardness. like someone jsut says somethign then a pause, that pause its hillarious to me. in public i hardly laugh, unless everyone else is laughing at somehting then i will slightly chuckle. but at home, i watch anything and try to find something funny. simpsons makes more sense to me now that i'm 16 than when i was like 12 i didn't get any of the jokes or random humour in the old episodes. nowadays i just watch soemthing and start laughing so loud, i try to watch shows with different types of humour like irony and sarcasm and stuff to get to know all kinds of it

you DO realise that to view your profile people only have to click your usernamE? (you dont have to have it in your sig

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Did you ever see that "All Grown Up"? It was almost sick! They're supposed to never age, ever! Plus it was crap.

at first i thought "how wonderful, the rugrats are growing with me!"

but then i saw the first episode, what a piece or utter crap. terrible, terrible. I HATE DILL!! STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!
I think my humour stopped eveolving at a pretty early age. Toilet humour still makes me laugh.
I demand you make another thread called the intelligent design of humour
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I used to find Thomas the Tank engine funny, the fat controller bastard.

Now I find Jam funny (which, to be honest, can be even more juvenile)

TV Lizards

Phone sex doctor

Amongst my favourite comedies are Only fools and horses and Porridge (which I've liked since I was a kid anyway), Monkey Dust and Brasseye.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I demand you make another thread called the intelligent design of humour

i can't, then Mad Marius will demand i make the thread of "The flying humorous spaghetti monster"...

Quote by unholy_love
I don't get it..

he's making fun of anti-evolutionists
Quote by Steve The Plank
All Grown Up was a horrible excuse for a show...

-EDIT- Black Books is the best. Look it up on stage6.

+1 to both

:P

haha yeh I now have a very sarcastic sense of humour =(
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.