Page 1 of 2
hey guys, this thread should help you do any of a few things...
1. Post websites and places that you can make merchandise at...
2. Get others to help make designs for on your merchandise or band webpage...
3. Display your own designs and creations!

Remember....
No Spamming
No inappropriate Designs (if you need a design that inappropriate then tell people to send you a private message)
Please don't overlook a post and if your post gets overlooked, delete your first and repost it.

Websites i know of....
http://www.customink.com/t-shirts/band-t-shirts.htm

Places others recommend...
http://www.myspace.com/robzilladesign
brandon@brandoncoxdesign.com (email) *I highly recommend!*
www.weneedmerch.com
http://www.zazzle.com/mk/music/learnmore
http://www.badgesforbands.com/
www.vistaprint.com (for Low Quantitiy Printing)
Last edited by cjb2293 at Feb 7, 2008,
Stickied because it's a damn good idea.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Does anyone know of a company that can make band shirts that are distressed or something? Not your typical dollar store t-shirt with the band name screened on it. Although that is what all of my old bands have used :-P
if you're an aussie, then ftm t-shirts seem to do pretty much everything around here...+ they can probably find you just about any form of clothing you want.

i'm starting a clothing company (check my profile for a link) but it looks like it's gonna be pretty mcuh dead, cos the talented one quit

anyway, great idea for a thread
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
is anyone gonna ask for someone to design merchandise or something? because this is a cool idea

Jack my swag
i need someone's help MAJORLY!

Hey uh i need you to make me a logo, like a grindcore one, you know what i mean right? well i need one for my band, it's called Redemption of a Martyr, and i wanted it in 3 lines like:

Redemption
of a
Martyr

like that kinda, but i need it done for free because we're like short on money and ****...and we needed a logo made for free so we've been looking a lot, please message me ASAP if you can!
Hey cbj, I will sketch something out for you tomarrow. Also our bands are friends on myspace some how
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
Quote by darkeskater
i need someone's help MAJORLY!

Hey uh i need you to make me a logo, like a grindcore one, you know what i mean right? well i need one for my band, it's called Redemption of a Martyr, and i wanted it in 3 lines like:

Redemption
of a
Martyr

like that kinda, but i need it done for free because we're like short on money and ****...and we needed a logo made for free so we've been looking a lot, please message me ASAP if you can!

that goes in the logo thread, not this one. this is for merchandise.

and i cant help you, sorry

Jack my swag
Sorry it took so long
Here you go.
Attachments:
seeking_silence.jpg
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
Last edited by FeiRei at Oct 22, 2007,
this thread is a great idea. i havnt started thinking about merch for my band, but i got a friend who makes t shirts. i'd just like to ask a few questions. when should a band start making t shirts? how many should you make to start off with? and for the heck of it, my band's name is emerson and we are a hard rock/blues/punk band, if anyone wants to try making a design for me. preferably something simplistic.
Heres a design I made for a friend of mines band.

Its one of my first creations.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Last edited by PaintOurSilence at Oct 23, 2007,
Awesome idea guys. I do some design work for my band. Alot of our shirts and flyers and such. I did everything you see on our myspace site, as well as all the photography. Thats right, set the delay on a tripod and run into the picture, thats how i roll...

www.myspace.com/fishhookband

send me an e-mail at brandon@brandoncoxdesign.com if you're interested.

-B
Brandon Cox

-Gibson Les Paul Custom w/ Active EMGs
-Orange Rockerverb 100/Orange Rocker 50 heads
-Orange 4x12 Cabinets
-Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers
-More effects than one person could ever use

www.myspace.com/fishhookband
Hey, im in a hardcore/scremo band called Indigo Skies and i was wondering if one of you guys could give me a pretty cool shirt design. Preferably for free if u dont mind. I was sort of looking for something like our myspace background ( www.myspace.com/indigoskies1 ). Thanks a lot guys.
Kaptink that is awesome. thats just what i was talking about. thank you so much.
wow, this is an amazing idea!

Well, I do all my own artwork and designs, so I'm not going to ask for anything, but I will do art for other people, for free of course.

Here's some examples of my work.

All photos and editing by myself.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by cjb2293
Sure, website designs are another thing that helps advertise your band.

So is anyone interested?

Im not looking for something amazing just a simple one.

The band name is The Foundation Of

Something along these lines:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=6968504

same format.

Preferred colours would be white and black.
If not Yellow and Black.
or Green and Yellow

anything is fine though.
Last edited by thefoundationof at Dec 5, 2007,
Badges For Bands are a company I found. I havent used them yet, but they do t-shirts, badges, flyers and packs of all 3.

they seem resaonably priced, and they are UK based, I think
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
My band is called Next In Line.

i was wondering if someone could make a shirt design, preferably one color on white or black, we're a punk band and if you use our profile picture from myspace as our design, it could make it better.

Link : www.myspace.com/nextinlinepa

Profile Picture : http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/sslostprophet/invertedlogo.jpg

Thanks,

-Josh, Next In Line Guitarist
Last edited by LostPr0phet at Dec 17, 2007,
www.vistaprint.com is a good place if you want just a few t shirts instead of getting like 100

I got 3 full color front and back t shirts for 45 bux with shipping
"I'm fresher than a salad thats not too old"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
can someone make a couple of diffrent T shirts for me???
myspace.com/johnnieradical
like that backround
iim very uncreative
band name is Well known Strangers
really appriciate it
if you could make me a logo as well i'd be very thankful
UG for life
Quote by Johnny13
can someone make a couple of diffrent T shirts for me???
myspace.com/johnnieradical
like that backround
iim very uncreative
band name is Well known Strangers
really appriciate it
if you could make me a logo as well i'd be very thankful
UG for life

hey!, your account is on private so I can't see the background, I'll do up some random ideas anyway and upload them, see if you like them
I'm Sorry, I'm a n00b

Quote by sashki
Avril Lavigne doesn't use punctuation marks.

Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
Again with the murder Tis a happy season not a "lets-all-go-on-a-murderous rampage-kind-of-season"
Page 1 of 2