So I bought an RG350DX.

I am returning it.

What should I get. It has to be under $400 and from zZounds.

Thanks
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
I heard the goth series from Epiphone is really nice or you could save up for a Jackson Dinky
Ibanez RGT42FX
Vox AD30VT-XL

Quote by Attack
No. In Soviet Russia, Hell goes to you,
What music do you play?

You should definetly go and try some guitars instead of just blind ordering.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Why are you returning it?
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Go to the store and ask a salesclerk to let you try different products within your price range.
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
If you state what you didn't like about the previous guitar it would be helpful and you would be much better off trying before you buy, both previously said.
I came broken and I was wondering if there was a better choice before I pick the same one.

I play rock, metal...some punk.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
an esp? or um, do they have jacksons on zzounds? i donno, you might wanna get one of those two, or an epi
Quote by bluezombie
Go to the store and ask a salesclerk to let you try different products within your price range.

Exactly. +1 for the discolored zombie!
Schetcer Gryphon.. Best guitar in the range in my opinion. You are not going to get a guitar with a good FR in thar price range. Better to have quality basic stuff than shifty fancy stuff.
The alexi is nice. I played it at guitr center.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by D_Vincent
This guitar looks kind of cool...has a good review rating...floyd rose tremlo

ESP Alexi200 Alexi Laiho Electric Guitar $419.95

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPALEXI200

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! STOP RIGHT HERE, just because a guitar looks cool and has a floyd rose and its cheap, doesn't make it qualify as a nice guitar...geez this this sucks, it has only one pup, and this dude play rock, metal and punk and with one pup, his tone is gonna sound like sth coming out of a horse's ass
Quote by Moose45
I came broken and I was wondering if there was a better choice before I pick the same one.

I play rock, metal...some punk.

the rg fits your needs, just get a non broken one
Quote by sum_ugly_man
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! STOP RIGHT HERE, just because a guitar looks cool and has a floyd rose and its cheap, doesn't make it qualify as a nice guitar...geez this this sucks, it has only one pup, and this dude play rock, metal and punk and with one pup, his tone is gonna sound like sth coming out of a horse's ass

Not saying to buy it...just suggesting guitars in that $400 range...I have no idea how it sounds since I have not played one...reviews are positive even though there are not that many reviews on that site.
Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here
Quote by D_Vincent
Not saying to buy it...just suggesting guitars in that $400 range...I have no idea how it sounds since I have not played one...reviews are positive even though there are not that many reviews on that site.

Don't listen to reviews on sites like that. They are just made by people who are noobs and are in the honeymoon period with their gear. Look through the reviews of the MG Half Stack on musiciansfriend.com for a perfect example of this phenomena.

That Alexi signature guitar is a waste of money.

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.