I just wanted to say something:

Tonight, i hung out with this girl I've had something going with up until recently, when she called it off coz she's a close friend of my ex, whom I broke up with only a month ago.

I managed to go through the entire evening without making a pass at her, without trying to convince her in any way that it didn't matter that she's a close friend of my ex, I only talked with her. And I think we have a real good friendship going on, which I wouldn't mess up no matter how much I like her.

So yeah, I'm proud of myself. I've never had a female friend since kindergarden, and it feels good.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
Last edited by Guitar-freak at Sep 25, 2007,
Quote by Guitar-freak
So yeah, I'm proud of myself. I've never had a girl-friend since kindergarden, and it feels good.

Uh, what's all this "ex" talk?
Quote by Archaon

i was thinking the same thing.....

but unfortunately, i dont have the luck you have. girls hate me after knowing me for like a week.

but congrats i guess.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Archaon

Yeh... EXPLAIN!!!!!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by Archaon

I've never had a girl for a friend, before is what I meant. I've always ended up fooling around with them or being rejected, ****ing up the friendship. Thats why I'm proud.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
gtfo

you fancy the ass off her.
you wouldn't have posted this if you didn't.

you know its true
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
wate so you broke up with some girl, and now you wanna get with her friend, but your only girl friend was in kindergarten?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by danielrobbyshor
gtfo

you know its true

Hahaha, yeah, course I do.

But its not gonna happen, considering the circumstances. Point is, that if I wanted to sleep with her, I could probably do it. But I won't.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by rage6945
wate so you broke up with some girl, and now you wanna get with her friend, but your only girl friend was in kindergarten?

Go back and read VERY slowly
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by danielrobbyshor
gtfo

you know its true

Genius!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

theres still time lol
maybe this is your new strategy to getting in her panties.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
OOOOOOOOOOO you just want to be "friends" with her, i get it.

dude who cares. i have a bunch of "female friends." there just like guy friends but with a vagina
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by jpgilbert701
theres still time lol
maybe this is your new strategy to getting in her panties.

No man. Once you become a "friend", there's no longer any chance of getting in any kind of panties anymore. I'm doing this, just coz I like her a lot, and love hanging out with her. Even if we're not ****ing to our wits end.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by Guitar-freak
Hahaha, yeah, course I do.

But its not gonna happen, considering the circumstances. Point is, that if I wanted to sleep with her, I could probably do it. But I won't.

WHY?!

because you'll ruin your "friendship"?
please. girls make LAME friends.

the only time they'll really talk to you is if they're in a fix and when you start being sympathetic and then they think you're only being nice to get in their panties.

if you didn't do her because shes's got aids or something, just ignore the above statement.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by rage6945

dude who cares. i have a bunch of "female friends." there just like guy friends but with a vagina

Well, yeah, but I kinda have a weak spot for vaginas, if you catch my drift. I don't care about colour size, OR shape. Well, the width might be important in extreme cases, but still ;P
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by Guitar-freak
Point is, that if I wanted to sleep with her, I could probably do it. But I won't.

Didn't you sent me an email confessing that you, in fact, are a homo ?

J/k. Actually that's great man.

I have female friends, I love hanging with 'em. tits, ass , pussy , pretty face and a sense of humor...what else would you want? .
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by rage6945

so...you're saying you have guy friends with tits?

But yeah, congrats on the new female friend. I have a few, and it's not that bad not bein able to try anything.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
So you have realized that women are human too, and should not just be objectified as things men can just have sex with and never speak to again?

You are one of the stupidest people I have ever come across.

You make me sick.
High as tits
there will always be something in your mind wanting to conquer her. A Male Lion wouldnt hang about with the lionesses...he would shag them then eat them.
so he had a girlfriend that he just broke up with, but at the same time... never had a friend that was a girl since kindergarden?

Oxymoron anyone?
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by BlindSilence917
so...you're saying you have guy friends with tits?

um....... no?
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by rage6945

Dude...Last gf was a month ago.

Last friend who was a girl...Kinergarden.

*Claps*
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.