aahhh the good old days when was the last time you pissed your bed or yourself... how old were you..
even wet dreams... when was the last time that happened..
hehehe im in the mood for a laugh
Last edited by Serial 177 at Sep 25, 2007,
I'm trying to stop....
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
one of my friends, who is sixteen, pissed himself last weekend and he was completely sober.
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
Me pee peed when I was 5

And...

That was last year...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Sometimes I piss in the bed in hospital. By that, I mean I piss in a bottle, while in bed. Which is bad if the bottle has an extra hole.
I was probably about 3 or 4. I hope I don't now because I have an electric matress.
Wet bed or wet dreams? :P

Anyways when I was 2 ( I was potty trained when I was 3....the same year I learned to read and one year before Kindergarten
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by MightyAl
Sometimes I piss in the bed in hospital. By that, I mean I piss in a bottle, while in bed. Which is bad if the bottle has an extra hole.

What kind of a bottle has an extra hole?! Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of the bottle.
To be honest I can't even remember wetting the bed when I was young. I'm sure I must have done at some point, but I can't think of any times.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
What kind of a bottle has an extra hole?! Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of the bottle.

for practising double penetration
I'm gonna be honest and say 11 years old.
It's hereditary
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I was like 10 the last time i did, but i hardly ever did. It was one of those dreams when your peeing in the dream and i woke up to myself really pissing.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I don't remember pissing the bed myself, but when I was in like grade 2, my friend came over for a sleep-over and he pissed in the sleeping bag I lent him! >.<
Quote by ShaolinMonk495
I think those chances are bigger than you getting laid.
Quote by Paddock
I don't remember pissing the bed myself, but when I was in like grade 2, my friend came over for a sleep-over and he pissed in the sleeping bag I lent him! >.<

Is that you mike?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
depending if it is on purpose or on accident, i could give you two entirely different answers
on purpose or accidentally?

I think I may of pissed the bed last year when I nearly blacked out drunk...tbh I dont remember.
i pissed the bed in the hospital when i OD'd on seroquel. and then i had to eat charcoal and **** black for a week. bastards.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I pissed my bad the first time I got drunk way back when. Trouble was...I was sleeping on my back.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
last semester i was hammered drunk and pissed in the corner of my room and some splashed onto my bed... does that count?
I haven't pissed myself in a long time but I did sh*t myself once when i thought it was gas. Luckily I was at home, not in public.
4 I think, I used to just lie there all night even if I was bursting to go because I was so lazy...

Thats 14 years ago though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I haven't pissed my bed in a long time. But my friend did about 2 weeks ago, cuz it was the first time she tried shrooms. I'm never letting her live that one down.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
When I was 18 a buddy asked me if i would care for his uncle for 3 days so he could go on vacation. He lived at a old people apartment bldg. The first night I had to stay there, I dreamt I was taking a major piss in the basement washtub that we had at home. Woke up drenched, and it was my friends bed! hahaha
His uncle helped me clean it all up tho and we never told him(friend) what happened. Never since have I pissed myself. I puked on someone once tho! 'Bout a gallon of beer, all over his brand new suede leather jacket too. It would never have happened if I didn't suck at playing quarters!