Page 1 of 2
ok i havent smoked weed since like september 6th.and i have a phisical tomorrow and im wondering,will it show up?i was in the drug thread.and can i please have some SERIOUS answers.im kinda nervous
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Children shouldn't smoke weed if they're going to cry to an internet forum panicking about getting caught. You think you're mature enough to take drugs, you're mature enough to deal with the consequences.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
it takes about 30 to 60 days to get out of your system.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
well i smoked half of a J
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Children shouldn't smoke weed if they're going to cry to an internet forum panicking about getting caught. You think you're mature enough to take drugs, you're mature enough to deal with the consequences.

Ditto.
Oh noes!
Quote by Dinkydaisy
winner
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
well i wasnt sure dude...i only had 2 people answer me so i just wanted some opinions
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by Dinkydaisy

+1

seriously don't be ridiculous. If you're really that scared have a friend piss in a cup for you.
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory

don't do drugs
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
they wont test for thc unless your parents tells them too so unless your mom suspects that you blaze then you got nothing to worry about
Quote by endless_fight1

wow your an idiot. its already out of your system dont worry about anything. and if you are worring drink like a gallon of water and like 2 shots of vinegar or pickle juice
Buy fake urine, get some from a friend, or drink LOTS of water to see if you can flush it out.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by venom0014
wow your an idiot. its already out of your system dont worry about anything. and if you are worring drink like a gallon of water and like 2 shots of vinegar or pickle juice

No, you're an idiot.

It can take much much longer. Normally it leaves the system between 3 and 90 days. Every person differs. It has even been detected in people who havn't smoked for over 3 years.
A physical..? a check-up?

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
No, you're an idiot.

It can take much much longer. Normally it leaves the system between 3 and 90 days. Every person differs. It has even been detected in people who havn't smoked for over 3 years.

no. YOUR an idiot
well yea thats what its called i think...although ur probally right....i might even have to piss in a cup
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Buy fake urine, get some from a friend, or drink LOTS of water to see if you can flush it out.

Drinking lots of water doesn't work. Am I the only one here who pays attention in health class?

The TS is about to learn a very valuable lesson about responsibility and consequences.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
No, you're an idiot.

Thank you. I wouldnt post something unless im sure of it. I just read that today.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
they wont take blood tests at a physical...

if somehow they do, chances are it wont show up, i had blood tests a week after i smoked once to check for mono and it didnt show.
Quote by venom0014
no. YOUR an idiot

Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Quote by endless_fight1

lol your sig fits perfectly in this thread
Quote by venom0014
no. YOUR an idiot

You just proved yourself to be an A-Grade idiot.
Wrong type of your, it's meant to be you're... short for you are.
Damn, some people seriously didn't pass 1st year English did they?
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
If they don't test for it, it won't just magical show up. They have to screen for it to find it. And drinking water won't work either it will just come back deluted and you will have to take the test over, I worked with some people that tried that. You can buy some stuff to cover it up I just can't remember what the name of it is. And I know it works I use to have a friend that took it several times to pass drug test for work.
But raw eggs work for me...
Normally at physicals they only test blood to see if you have any diseases and not if you have been doing drugs, so that should all be fine.

Also half a J can be passed off as you walked past some people that were doing it.
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Quote by venom0014
no. YOUR an idiot

Are you trying to correct my grammar?

If you are, you should probably be aware that the word 'your' is used to describe a posession of a subject other than yourself.

E.g. your lamp, your severe grammatical deficiencies.

The word 'you're' is a contraction of two separate words. 'You' and 'are.'

So when you said 'your an idiot,' you are effectively saying that I am in position of 'an idiot,' which is totally and utterly non-sensical.
so will it show up in my pee?
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Quote by WH15P3R
You just proved yourself to be an A-Grade idiot.
Wrong type of your, it's meant to be you're... short for you are.
Damn, some people seriously didn't pass 1st year English did they?

LOL im such an idiot for typing "your" instead of "you're"
can you guys PLEASE stop arguing about who's better at grammer?
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
Trace amounts might show up man but if you were not a heavy smoker you should be ok, THC shows up from other things to not just pot so small trace amounts are gonna be in your system.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Are you trying to correct my grammar?

If you are, you should probably be aware that the word 'your' is used to describe a posession of a subject other than yourself.

E.g. your lamp, your severe grammatical deficiencies.

The word 'you're' is a contraction of two separate words. 'You' and 'are.'

So when you said 'your an idiot,' you are effectively saying that I am in position of 'an idiot,' which is totally and utterly non-sensical.

STFU i dont go to the pit to get taught how speak speak properly. thats what school is for dumb****

ok thats it im going to stop now
Quote by venom0014
STFU i dont go to the pit to get taught how speak speak properly. thats what school is for dumb****

Stop posting please.

On Topic: You should be fine TS.
Quote by venom0014

If you don't come here to speak properly piss piss off then.

Edit: If its a urine test you'll probably be ok. Blood or hair follicle, maybe not.
yea its just a piss test.maybe even no kind of test like that.im just guessing there gonna take my pee so i hope ill make it.lol
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Quote by figsandbobo
SWEET i got quoted. well back on topic, hide all your stuff on the day of the drug test just incase it comes back positive
Page 1 of 2