you mean brootal like trivium?

GW is probably more geared towards metal than any other magazine so no...

and i do like trivium by the way but they are by no means "brutal"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Seriously? Pretty much all I see in Guitar World is metal bands.
<Han> I love Hitler
I think Guitar world is definately the heaviest....wait....there's some heavy metal magazine but you order it form the internet.

Google it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
It got worse when they put Elliot Janz in the november issue. Seriously. Look in that corner with the guitarist spotlight thing. Elliot Janz is in it.

With his guitar at the beach.

Who the **** brings a guitar to a beach?!

Elliot Janz.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I see all sorts in Guitar World. They had a classical article, I think last month or the month before. Plus Carlos Santana article. It's really not all about metal. Plus the new blues and jazz exercise columns...
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
Quote by HaKattack
Seriously? Pretty much all I see in Guitar World is metal bands.

Nu-uh
*pulls out GW out of no where*

In this issue, (I suspect it's the newest one) they honor Hubert Sumlin and other Blues "heavys". But then again, that's like what, one article? Kinda disapointing.
Oh noes!
Quote by FenderStrat21
im talkin like waking the cadaver and beneath the massacre

HAHAHAHA trivium brutal!!??? thats a laugh

Oh, by br00tal you mean crappy hardcore bands with annoying vocals , well they had something on Job for a Cowboy on the most recent issue I believe, as well as Pig Destroyer.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by xxtrigger
Nu-uh
*pulls out GW out of no where*

In this issue, (I suspect it's the newest one) they honor Hubert Sumlin and other Blues "heavys". But then again, that's like what, one article? Kinda disapointing.

I didn't mean literally ALL I see, but a very large portion of the magazine is dedicated to heavier bands.
<Han> I love Hitler
GW is terrible now, all it seems to be is Metal and Classic Rock. huzzah another article dedicated to Hendrix.