So for school i have to do this honesty log. Pretty much i gotta enter about 8 times when someone was either honest or dishonest. and i was lazy and didnt pay attention to it til now, which is a day before its due. So anyone got any stories dealing with honesty dishonesty
"Did you rape that chicken?" the guy asks

"Nnnooo," Nacho Cheese says looking around
A good idea would be to go into the thread that is talking about embarrassing sexual moments when they you were little or something like that. Just make up some honest and dishonest. Sorry, I can not remember the exact name of the thread. I know it was a forth one of them though.
When someone asks me about something like say a movie that I haven't seen, I'll pretend that I did because I don't want them to think they're better than me I'm an egomaniac.
any specific examples from the simpsons. Thanx for the idea about the embarresing childhood stories things
Quote by macho man
When someone asks me about something like say a movie that I haven't seen, I'll pretend that I did because I don't want them to think they're better than me I'm an egomaniac.

Lame man, How are you suppose to discuss any of that if they start talking about it. As for you log how the heck were you suppose to know if someone is honest or dishonest? Seems that could be pretty hard unless you had a specific test going.
someone asked me if i could suck my own dick and they were joking around and i was being serious and said yes and they didn't believe me so i showed them and they almost cried/laughed/puked all at once