Okay I searched the web and found nothing about this. All of a sudden, the MIDIs won't playback on the score.

When I play the song, the notes are highlighted like usual when they're playing but no sound. And yes my sound is turned up.

Has this every happened to anyone? Help? I did reinstall it and it did not work.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Try pressing the play button again a few times; that is a common problem for me.

Or see if other programs also produce sound (eg iTunes); maybe you need to set the audio output device for the program?
make sure its on like fortissimo or something and not on off, and make sure a guitar/instrument is input to play the notes.

very obvious reasons why it couldn't be working that you might not notice right off.
That happened to me on both Power tab and Guitar pro, I just restarted my pc and it worked.
It happens to me every once in a while - it should fix itself if you restart.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
A restart did fix it.

Thanks for the help guys
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
For future reference, always check your sound interface. Often times for me, my MIDI will have been turned all the way down for some reason.
Spiral Out