This band or should I say, group? I don't know, but I think it's only 1 or 2 people...but anyway...they're pretty good. They are pretty odd really, but make good music. Their second album was supposedly all about robots. I've not heard it, but I can believe it because they're 4th aalbum that is supposed to be all about vampires has a bunch of songs that con be interpereted that way. Like Blah Blah Blah, which is a very catchy song, basically only bass, synth, and drums. But it's about sucking blood and stuff. I digress...

Any other fans?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I love that band so much.

I have Ferocious Mopes and Impeccable Blahs. I love "The Death of Girl Number Two", it's such a mellow song. And all of Impeccable Blahs is really upbeat with the synth and stuff.

I'm glad to see someone else on UG who likes them, let alone knows them.
Spiral Out
Yay. Ha, I feel the same!

I've honestly only heard Impeccable Blahs, but as soon as I get an iTunes card I'ma get some more stuff.

My favorite song is deffinately Blah Blah Blah. It's been stuck in my head forever.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Have you checked out their myspace page? They have "Death of Girl Number Two" on there, and I really recommend listening to it.

And yea. Blah Blah Blah is really great. The intro synth is what really gets me. The vocals make it really mellow, while the instruments have more of an upbeat sound. I love it.

http://myspace.com/sayhitoyourmom
Spiral Out
Been a looong time since a thread about them/him was last on here. 'Numbers & Mumbles' was a great album, went a bit downhill after that in my opinion - but not too far.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Andrewbiles
Been a looong time since a thread about them/him was last on here. 'Numbers & Mumbles' was a great album, went a bit downhill after that - but not too far.

I haven't listened to either of the two first albums. How do they compare to the other two? Like, are they similar, or completely different?
Spiral Out
Awesome. Thanks for the link.

They'll be at the Knitting Factory in November here in NYC. i might have to just go and check 'em out live. Or hopefully they'll be on XMU's Live at the Knitting Factory.

Yeah, Death of Girl Number 2 is a great track.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Only heard a couple of songs but "She Beat My High Score" is a very good song. Haven't heard Death of a Girl Number 2 but I'll check it out..