Anyone Know the Type of Picks Dimebag Darrell Used? Gauge as well?
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
Well i got a few picks from his concert Got many diffrent 1.14mm is on one Green but im trying to figure out his common ones
The other is a 1.00

And to the guy asking why It matters,,,My business is my own and im trying to learn as much as a can about the stuff he uses and to help some people out.

--edit- I did not attend this concerts I was so young didnt even hear of Pantera Thanks to friends tho i got a hold of a few
Member #2 of the dean owners club, PM g1asseye to join.

92% of teens have moved on to rap repost this if you are one of the 8% that listen to real music

Rock IN Peace Darrell Lance Abbott \m/
Quote by JC13
That was really unnecessary, offered nothing to the thread, and was plain rude.

i know, i shouldnt state the obvious, my bad.
Quote by Terror Kovenant
Well im sorry you dedicate so much time to an overrated, ill classified guitarist.

why must everyone be so hostile?
Quote by Dimebag=Best
why must everyone be so hostile?

Because Dimebag distracts us from better guitarists in better bands?
Quote by marmoseti
Mastering your instrument is being able to play whatever you hear in your head, unhindered by inadequate technique. After that, it's all about what you've got to say, so there would be no "best," just a bunch of people saying exactly what they mean.
Bleh, no dimebag threads for crying out loud..
use the pantera thread or go to a fansite which have everything, even the types of condoms dime used..
Stop posting dime threads in the metal forum.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.