Ok guys heres what I need. Characters are hand to come up with and sometimes I can spend up to hours trying to figure out names for some characters to a story. If you guys were to help that would be great. The setting calls for normal names like the ones we have. Here are the characters descriptions.

Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world-
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything-
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him-
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land-
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading-
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world-
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)-

Thanks for the help in advance if you decide to help it is well appreciated.
Pete Zehut.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by someguitarguy88
What's this for and era type?

I write novels for fun and its in another world but is much like ours, but just a little less advanced. (WW1 type times)
I used all my creative juices doing this. ENJOY!

Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world- POWERFUL WARRIOR
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything- PIECE OF CRAP USELESS CHARACTER WHO SHOULDN'T BE INCLUDED IN CHARACTER LIST
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him- ^^^
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land- WEAK FEMALE
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading- POWERFUL WARRIOR
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world- WARRIOR
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)- IDIOT
Quote by Kulvin
I used all my creative juices doing this. ENJOY!

Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world- POWERFUL WARRIOR
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything- PIECE OF CRAP USELESS CHARACTER WHO SHOULDN'T BE INCLUDED IN CHARACTER LIST
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him- ^^^
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land- WEAK FEMALE
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading- POWERFUL WARRIOR
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world- WARRIOR
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)- IDIOT

lol... thanks...
Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world- Cliff Robertson
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything- Pops. Simple as that.
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him- Jenny Robinson
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land- Mildred Owinson
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading- Stefan Reinbach
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world- Maxamillian Reynolds
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)- Sean Milton
If I were you, I'd call the bartender Ogden. And I am serious.

The hero should be called Habibibab. Not so serious there.

Edit: But isn't this more of a roster than a character sheet? I usually associate the sheet with the stats that make up a character's framework (yeah, I used to roleplay)
i didnt know hands could come up with names? lol but in all seriousness.

Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world- David Varonis
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything- Tony Barbarossa
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him- Slut (lol, just be like "hey slut, come here!") but in seriousness Mindy Kurwa
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land- Barbara Moore
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading- Adolf Hitler (lulz) but in seriousness Alonzo Cattivo
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world- Vodilini Cashmir
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)- Brian Sofulider

incase you dont know, just about all of their last names reflect their character.

Vodilini is Slovenian for "leader"
Varonis is Latvian for "hero"
Kurwa is Polish for "wh0re" (and a wh0re is the same as a slut)
Cattivo is Italian for "villain"
Sofu is Turkish for "religious" and lider is Turkish for "leader"

so yeah...all of these names are creative i'd say AND they reflect their characteristics
that you've provided.

and also being that you said you write WWI stuff, that was around a time when people might actually have these names.
Last edited by MrDURPEEDURP at Sep 25, 2007,
the wh0re should be called britney harder
Last edited by HBstruter at Sep 25, 2007,
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i didnt know hands could come up with names? lol but in all seriousness.

Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world- David Varonis
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything- Tony Barbarossa
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him- Slut (lol, just be like "hey slut, come here!") but in seriousness Mindy Kurwa
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land- Barbara Moore
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading- Adolf Hitler (lulz) but in seriousness Alonzo Cattivo
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world- Vodilini Cashmir
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)- Brian Sofulider

incase you dont know, just about all of their last names reflect their character.

Vodilini is Slovenian for "leader"
Varonis is Latvian for "hero"
Kurwa is Polish for "wh0re" (and a wh0re is the same as a slut)
Cattivo is Italian for "villain"
Sofu is Turkish for "religious" and lider is Turkish for "leader"

so yeah...all of these names are creative i'd say AND they reflect their characteristics
that you've provided.

and also being that you said you write WWI stuff, that was around a time when people might actually have these names.

whoa, thats really cool. You're awesome.
Quote by Iamafunguy

Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)-

Pope
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Call the bad guy Vladimir.

Hero's last name should be something like Steele...

I agree on the slut being Paige.

I'll finish up the list later in like 30 min cuz i have to go eat now.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Iamafunguy

Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)

L. Ron Hubbard
Quote by Iamafunguy
whoa, thats really cool. You're awesome.

^_^ its actually an extremely common method used to naming characters in literature.
You name them based on their characteristics and what parts they play in the
story that is being written.

those are just some sample names ive come up with for you.

get creative and think of even MORE creative names if you can, but if you can't,
which im assuming you can't since u came to The Pit for help then just use those
as I myself find them to be quite good names.

what is your story about?
give me a summary and maybe i can help you write it??!!
Quote by Iamafunguy
lol... thanks...

But really name people with words in all capitals and your story will be much more interesting. With 2 POWERFUL WARRIOR's hanging around in the plot, you're sure to keep them reading!
Big Hero who is very strong and eventually saves the world- Dick Bush
Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything- George Cheney
Slut, the girl who always hangs around the bar he works at and flirts with him- Hilary Rice
X-wife, the bartenders Xwife that left him for a distant land- Condoleeza Clinton
villain, Leader of the enemy army which is invading- Donald Libby
Leader- Leader of the defending nations of the world- Scooter Rumsfeld
Religious leader- leader of the church (made up religion)- Billy-Bob

Eh?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Kulvin
But really name people with words in all capitals and your story will be much more interesting. With 2 POWERFUL WARRIOR's hanging around in the plot, you're sure to keep them reading!

wow guy your an idiot.
read a couple books to keep your pitful brain from getting Alzhiemer's
seeing as you must not be using it very much.
oh yeah, i really like coming up with stories/novels, so if you'll let me help you write this, lemme know

im quite interested in creating a book with someone else.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
wow guy your an idiot.

Aside from your horrible grammar and spelling, you are stupid for not seeing the clear joking manner of my post. I don't even need to point out the irony in your first sentence. And you plan on helping TS write a novel? You know books use grammar and spelling. Please sir, post a rebuttal and fail yet again.
Quote by Kulvin
Aside from your horrible grammar and spelling, you are stupid for not seeing the clear joking manner of my post. I don't even need to point out the irony in your first sentence. And you plan on helping TS write a novel? You know books use grammar and spelling. Please sir, post a rebuttal and fail yet again.

Oh yes, I have SUCH horrible spelling and grammar because I don't feel like taking the time to type commas where they are needed in every single post i've put.
Besides this, you suddenly using good spelling and grammar doesn't make you less a freaking jackass.

And where have I spelt anything wrong?
Was it Alzhiemer's? Sorry I didn't take the time to look up the spelling of
the disease you're bound to contract.
yep, reviewed my posts and only Alzheimer's was spelled incorrectly.
it was just a matter of the "i" and the "e" being in the wrong places in the word.

so yeah, up yours chump

and TS, are you gonna get back to me about that or did you just abandon this thread?
calling the bartender pops is actually a really good Idea
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
yep, reviewed my posts and only Alzheimer's was spelled incorrectly.
it was just a matter of the "i" and the "e" being in the wrong places in the word.

so yeah, up yours chump

and TS, are you gonna get back to me about that or did you just abandon this thread?

Acually bud, you used the incorrect "your". You said "your" where "you're" was required. Not taking sides, just being a impartial judge.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by poopsmith666
Acually bud, you used the incorrect "your". You said "your" where "you're" was required. Not taking sides, just being a impartial judge.

thats a grammar error, not spelling
i said i didnt use proper grammar in my posts, but i did use proper spelling,
with the exception of Alzheimer's.

and yeah Pops is quite a good name for the bartender, but if he doesn't like that, then i think Tony Barbarossa seems to fit nicely ^_^
Big Hero-Stephen Colbert
Bartender-Joe
Slut-Shaniqua
X-wife-Highlander
villain-Biggie Smalls
Leader-Tuapc Shakur
Religious leader-Garfield
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

sorry, I messaged you the plot of the story and everything.
"Bartender who is rushed away to get involved in a war but isn't very heroic or anything-"

The bartender from the Never Gonna Give You Up video!
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
wow guy your an idiot.

Don't forget "pitful".
And me SUDDENLY using good grammar and spelling? Check about 95% of my posts.
And I don't feel like "less a freaking jackass" either. I doubt you know how Alzheimer's is contracted, and I doubt even further that it's by "not reading books". If stating satirical beliefs about books shows that I don't use my brain... well you got me there. Actually you got yourself, because that is fucking stupid. I also doubt the TS wants some idiotic douche bag "helping" write HIS story.
Quote by Kulvin
Don't forget "pitful".
And me SUDDENLY using good grammar and spelling? Check about 95% of my posts.
And I don't feel like "less a freaking jackass" either. I doubt you know how Alzheimer's is contracted, and I doubt even further that it's by "not reading books". If stating satirical beliefs about books shows that I don't use my brain... well you got me there. Actually you got yourself, because that is fucking stupid. I also doubt the TS wants some idiotic douche bag "helping" write HIS story.

I really couldn't give two shits for what you have less to say now buddy.
We are going to start on it tommorow when we are both done with the day of school.
If you really are as smart as you are now appearing, then don't act like the average jackass, uncomedic pit go'er who never contribute to the topic at hand.
POWERFUL WARRIOR, BARTENDER? Yeah, naming his characters those would really prove towards an interesting story.
That was about as useless as when everyone would post in random threads asking a question,"icy hot".
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
I really couldn't give two shits for what you have less to say now buddy.
We are going to start on it tommorow when we are both done with the day of school.
If you really are as smart as you are now appearing, then don't act like the average jackass, uncomedic pit go'er who never contribute to the topic at hand.
POWERFUL WARRIOR, BARTENDER? Yeah, naming his characters those would really prove towards an interesting story.
That was about as useless as when everyone would post in random threads asking a question,"icy hot".

No, icy hot was an unoriginal and overused saying. I'm all original I don't honestly feel the need to give the TS names for characters in his story, seeing as it's his story and he should know what name would work well with each character. "So why enter the thread?" One might ask. Well I wanted to. Why give such a stupid-ass response? Personal entertainment. I do not care whether random people on the internet think what I say is funny. I also believe it would make an extremely interesting story with the names I suggested. But then again I would never write a story that is normal in any way. I also happen to LOL when I see or hear POWER WARRIOR.
George Ramsbottom (thats a real British name and im not kidding)
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Quote by Kulvin
No, icy hot was an unoriginal and overused saying. I'm all original I don't honestly feel the need to give the TS names for characters in his story, seeing as it's his story and he should know what name would work well with each character. "So why enter the thread?" One might ask. Well I wanted to. Why give such a stupid-ass response? Personal entertainment. I do not care whether random people on the internet think what I say is funny. I also believe it would make an extremely interesting story with the names I suggested. But then again I would never write a story that is normal in any way. I also happen to LOL when I see or hear POWER WARRIOR.

i dont know why but im going to quote this, it made me lol quite hard and totally drop my dislike of you
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
i dont know why but im going to quote this, it made me lol quite hard and totally drop my dislike of you

See, these are powerful words we are dealing with