I wasn't sure where else to pose this question, so hell I'll throw it to the pit. I love metal. I !@#$ing love metal, but sometimes the singer can really screw up an otherwise kickass band (coughkillswitchengagecough). Anyone know a program I could use to remove just the vocal tracks, so I can enjoy the thrashing?
See Jane. See Jane run. Run b*tch, run.
unless you get like the original files from where they recorded it i doubt you could do it from like a cd, i belive its all in one track on there, or 2 for sterio
"Blues is what you got when everything else is
gone." - J.Lansdowne
Quote by GD_GC
unless you get like the original files from where they recorded it i doubt you could do it from like a cd, i belive its all in one track on there, or 2 for sterio

thats what i thought cuz its not like you have all the separate original recordings and can just cut out watever
killswitch engage isn't really metal but i think howard has an amazing voice...fantastic stage prescence as well
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Killswitch engage has an awesome singer. The reason why you don't like him is probably because his voice sounds closer to opera then metal .