What are some drinks that are good for you? Ever since I took up a more healthy diet, I've been stuck with milk, water and green tea. Help me, here.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Get a Jack Lalanne Juicer. If you wann be able to swim the English Channel at age 90 that is.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
acai fruit....drinks...smoothies

AND POMEGRANATE....the best fruit juice ever
water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything with no or low calories. Fruit juice or drinks with calories should be treated as part of meals.
Gear:

American Strat
Epiphone Valve JR head - Volume Mod'ed
Custom 1x12 with Private Jack speaker
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss DS-2 Distortion
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Ebow

Gretsch Acoustic
vitamin water is awesome....any fruit juice is great
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Naked Juice. tastes funky but really healthy.
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
water, water water water, don't drink too much milk, it's good for you but it doesn't help you that much in a weight loss sense. All kinds of teas taste good, don't get to many flavored iced tea deals though.

Fruit juices and smoothies are always good too.
Fruit Juices and smoothies are good when made from actual fruit, in which case you have to be extremely careful in what you buy if you buy them ready made.

Vitamin Water isn't good for you because of the chemicals/additives/crap used to make it, it does more harm than good to your body.

Gatorade isn't good for you for the same reason as vitamin water

Water is fine, milk is only good for restoring Vitamin D in your body, but other than that it's fattening, soda's and coffee are a huge no no, Tea's aren't as bad as coffee, but do contain good enough amount of caffeine to have to be regulated.

try going to an organic food market if you can find one in your area, they'll have plenty of healthy food/drinks.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
People saying milk is bad for obviously don't work out haha

Unless you use caesin or whey powder shakes to make up for it.
Sobe.
Fuze.
Milk (chocolate milk is the shit. And, yes, before anyone argues it, flavored milk is just as healthy as standard, white milk).
Pom Brand juices and teas.
Minute Maid orange juice.

Lots of stuff. I usually choose a mega-tasty Sobe over a soda when at the grocery store, gas station, etc. They're just insanely great.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It depends on what you mean by "healthy." I really like Switch Soda. It's literally carbonated fruit juice. Very tasty.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
if your dyin' to have a soda, grab a coke zero...no cals and it doesn't taste half bad..
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Grape juice and water and if your going to drink milk drink milk with no fat like skim milk, not 2%.
Quote by bobby_splax
if your dyin' to have a soda, grab a coke zero...no cals and it doesn't taste half bad..

Any diet Coke product tastes like utter shit to me. Zero tastes like the aftertaste of vomit, IMO.

The ONLY diet sodas that taste halfway decent are Sprite Zero, Sierra Mist Free, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet Mt. Dew.

All the other mainstream sodas that were made into diet drinks are just horrid.

Saxo-Walrus

"Naked" fruit smoothie are all natural. It's a little high in sugar, but contary to popular belief, sugar is actually good for you, as long as it come from a natural source such as "Naked". Coke sugar =/= good sugar.

And the soft drink thing, if you must have a soft drink, go for a non diet drink. Diet drinks contain aspartame, which is what makes them sweet without sugar. It's actually suspected that aspartame is worse for you than regular sugar. At one point I went a year with no soft drinks and I wish I would have kept it up. You should try it.

GL
Quote by elemental_d
"Naked" fruit smoothie are all natural. It's a little high in sugar, but contary to popular belief, sugar is actually good for you, as long as it come from a natural source such as "Naked". Coke sugar =/= good sugar.

And the soft drink thing, if you must have a soft drink, go for a non diet drink. Diet drinks contain aspartame, which is what makes them sweet without sugar. It's actually suspected that aspartame is worse for you than regular sugar. At one point I went a year with no soft drinks and I wish I would have kept it up. You should try it.

GL

+1 about aspartame.

My friend who's epileptic can't have it in large amounts.

I can't remember what it was, but she was drinking some kind of diet drink, or chewing a lot of sugar free gum, and she started having seizures from the aspartame. Not big, scary seizures, but she would have those little, blackout seizures.

Saxo-Walrus

Cranberry + orange juice + flaxseed powder= "cocktail of youth"

Read it in some health magazine. Never tried it.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Rooibos tea. It is naturally caffeine free and is full of anti-oxidants and it tastes great with milk or no milk, especially if you get vanilla flavour.