hey guys,i was wondering,if u had to rate the whole song of nothing else matters by metallica(not just the solo) would it be beginner,intermediate or experienced??
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
beginner/intermediate
Gibson Explorer

Steve Vai Wah
Dunlop Cry Baby
Boss Super Overdrive
Big Muff (american)
Small Clone
Super Octave
Sonic Stomp

1986 Jcm-800 4210
Next up: a fully customized Warmoth
Quote by dazednconfu5ed
beginner/intermediate

+1 , but more on the beginner side
A drumer is needed!!

In Dammam or Khobar
beginner
Current Gear
Ibanez RG1570 - Going bye bye
Jackson DK2 - Eventually will be replaced with Maton Mastersound
Peavey valveking 212
Various EHX and Boss effects
Beginner/Intermediate
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
the basics are beginner, to do it properly is intermediate. in most of the amateur recordings i've seen, people screw up the bends in the solo.
It's funny how most people consider the song easy or a beginners song, when 95% of the uploads on the web of that same song are so crappy played and half the people **** up the bends so badly it sounds like a donkey.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I'm sure it depends on if you finger pick it or not.
And yes, videos of the song...Blow.
beginner/intermediate.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
beginner.i ntermediate to master the techinques (if your a beginner) it helped my finger picking a bit.helped me learn some basic chord forms.
begginer, didnt really help me to learn a thing, but i recognise hetfield was a genious
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by black_box
the basics are beginner, to do it properly is intermediate. in most of the amateur recordings i've seen, people screw up the bends in the solo.

+1
Fingerpicking isn't necessarily a beginner technique either
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
While we're on this topic, is the song in standard tuning, or is it dropped a semitone? My ear training isn't up to par, so I have difficulty making the difference.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
It's definitely an intermediate song, beginner is stuff like the rhythm to CCR songs. It's easy to learn the notes you're supposed to play in Nothing Else Matters, but it's pretty hard to actually play it PROPERLY.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
In order to get it to sound properly, you would need to be on an intermediate level. It's definitely not for beginners. When I started guitar, this was one of the first songs I learned, and getting the notes to sound correctly was a problem for a while.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.