ok i wanted to compile a list of metal guitarists that dont use metal guitars like ibanez bc rich and jackson, im talking about true non-conformists like mastadon, i heard they use first act guitars (customized im sure) as far as im concerned non metal guitars are

fender
gretch
gibson les pauls arnt really metal but people like zack wylde play them
gibson firbirds
hollowbodies

exc exc
Iron Maiden
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by ch715dallat
How is the les Paul not a metal guitar its badass

it doesnt double as a medieval weapon
Quote by FRDesign
Who cares, It sounds ****ing amazing!

But could you kill someone with it...you fail to realise that metal isn't merely about playing music.
Shagrath used a black Les Paul in the "Sorgens Kammer Del 2" video clip and it was pretty brutal, unless it wasn't actually a Gibson but an epiphone or smth that looks like a Gibson Les Paul or smth, Oor Whatever..

ololol
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Aria isn't THAT metal... I don't know actually, when I went to russia my cousin showed me some songs of them which I didn't find metal.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Wintersun uses Telecasters, Immolation uses Fender and Opeth use Gibson and PRS. Just off the top of my head.
Ya but Jari's isn't a Gibson its Tokai or something
Edit: He also has a Steve Vai Signature and Teemu uses Ibanez's
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
Quote by Necrolust
Aria isn't THAT metal... I don't know actually, when I went to russia my cousin showed me some songs of them which I didn't find metal.

Not that metal? : / They're quite thrashy.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Necrolust

eh,.. they're melodic heavy metal/hard rock. Very much what Iron Maiden, Priest and the like are

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by wintee_madness
Edit: He also has a Steve Vai Signature and Teemu uses Ibanez's

When was Ibanez not metal?
Quote by 319
it doesnt double as a medieval weapon

haha. I thought it was funny.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Quote by wintee_madness
Im saying it is....

cause someone said that they dont use metal guitars

Sorry, I didn't notice.
Quote by Necrolust

How about I ban your ass just for that?!

Anyway, Closed.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile