I dunno if anyone else here has been searching for actual bracketted Guitar Hero tournaments like I have, but if you want info on some coming up and live in the NJ/Philadelphia areas and would like to go to one, here's a link to the site of a company that's running some tournaments. The next upcoming one is October 7th at Devry univ. in Philly. Linkage below:

www.kingofthecouch.com

P.S.- they have other gaming tournaments on the same day and at the same places, such as madden, halo 2 and 3, wii boxing, and smash bros.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
I'm the best person I know at the game
I hate it, I think I haven't played for almost 4 months.
It's embarrassing being so good at it, really.
I'd love to see how I stack up against the world.
My friend won an acoustic guitar for coming in first in one.
He quintupled the 2nd place winner on the song "six".
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I'm also the best person I know of at the game. I absolutely refuse to play on any difficulty other than expert without hyperspeed enabled. It's just too slow for me otherwise.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by daltonator9690
I'm the best person I know at the game
I hate it, I think I haven't played for almost 4 months.
It's embarrassing being so good at it, really.
I'd love to see how I stack up against the world.

+1

I only know two people that could give me a challenge.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've never met anyone that could give me anywhere near a challenge. Ever.
Quote by Helloween_rox
I'm also the best person I know of at the game. I absolutely refuse to play on any difficulty other than expert without hyperspeed enabled. It's just too slow for me otherwise.

AMEN
I do that too. This is just my favorite game which is why I posted it. Apparantly you are unaware of just how popular guitar hero is, jackson.
Quote by Helloween_rox

Agreed. EDIT made myself look like an asshat lol
GO WINGS GO
I get three stars on hard.
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
My friends at www.truefire.com called me yesterday and told me Trey was in town, I invited him to play with my band, and he accepted! He will be jamming with my band Wendy and the Soulshakers Wed 09/26/07 at Dino's in Saint Petersburg Florida!
I heard he was here doing an instructional video!