First Act Acoustic Spruce Top Deluxe

As far as acoustics go this is not a bad guitar in the least, no damage to the body, deep, full tones, light and kinda' pretty.

Comes with Gib-bag and instructional booklet.

$75 + s/h

Freedom Hardshell Case

This is a durable travel case built to protect your guitar fro armageddon, fits many models.

$65 + s/h

Note: Guitar and the case are being shipped from San Antonio, Tx.
Last edited by Good Men Fail at Sep 28, 2007,
that little pseudo-depth of thought poem at the end of your post sucks. its just bad. it doesnt make any sense and its lame as hell. ill bet your emo.
Quote by El_Cubano_1986
that little pseudo-depth of thought poem at the end of your post sucks. its just bad. it doesnt make any sense and its lame as hell. ill bet your emo.

You are retarded. Seriously leave.

To TS get some pictures maybe, it would make people more interested.
Quote by El_Cubano_1986

I have honestly never seen someone flame a sig for no apparent reason, much less in a BST thread (even after several years' experience on the notoriously fowl paintball forums of the web). Really unnecessary.

Anywho, I may be interested in either the semi-hollow or the bass should a picture be available. I'm PMing you an e-mail address in case you can get ahold of some pics. Thanks.
Last edited by ccmu at Sep 26, 2007,
I should have pictures up of all three and the case tonight.

CCMU has dibs on the bass and semi-hollowbody at this moment.
Last edited by Good Men Fail at Sep 26, 2007,
PM'd re: s-h body
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
Quote by woopah
PM'd re: s-h body

That's on hold to me. I'm just waiting on pics before I complete my purchase.
Last edited by ccmu at Sep 27, 2007,
calm down there shifty....I just had him put me next in line when you backed out.
So go ahead and buy it already...what's with this "ON HOLD" crap....
I have cash NOW!
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
Quote by woopah
calm down there shifty....I just had him put me next in line when you backed out.
So go ahead and buy it already...what's with this "ON HOLD" crap....
I have cash NOW!

Sorry if I seemed un-calm or shifty when I posted. I just didn't know whether you had read my first post or not. Sorry if I offended you.

BTW, I have cash now, too. I'm just waiting to find out where to send it.
Quote by El_Cubano_1986

thanks for shoving your opinion in our faces....

have a go at my sig...i dare you

roflcakes
Sorry, I got out of work extremely late last night and was completely worn out so I decided to just crash with Stephanie but today I am off and will be sure to take plenty of pictures.
Nice. I'm ready to work out payment details for both the bass and the semi-hollowbody. I really love the look of a natural-finish guitar, and those are two good specimens. I PM'd my address earlier today so we can work out the shipping charges and I can send out the money ASAP.
Last edited by ccmu at Sep 28, 2007,
PM'd you regarding further information needed for MoneyGram payment.
PM'd the reference number for the payment to you. Thanks!