Hey pit, I've been looking for a good picture to draw lately, but I haven't found anything. I was thinking you guys could help me out. To give you an idea of some of the stuff I like to draw, here are the last couple things I've drawn:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a band's mascot or anything, I just like to do drawings, not from real pictures. Any help would be appreciated!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Metal claw
Draw me.

I usually suck at drawing people...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
people are easy. especially if you do it in charcoal

((there's a charcoal sketch of my gramps in my pics section; but it looks weird without the actual pic I copied))
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.
i've made a few pictures of logos from every team in a whole bunch of sports leagues (NFL, NBA, etc.), fun times.
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
people are easy. especially if you do it in charcoal

((there's a charcoal sketch of my gramps in my pics section; but it looks weird without the actual pic I copied))

You should draw a picture of your Grandpa, only make him young and buff and packed with a well defined penis.

Then show it to your Grandma.
Quote by Metal claw
You should draw a picture of your Grandpa, only make him young and buff and packed with a well defined penis.

Then show it to your Grandma.

they've both passed away.
thrash till death
Quote by Rad_Sauce, yo
they've both passed away.

That's too bad.

In that case, draw yourself and stick it in the family photo album.
nah I don't draw myself.

you should see my painting in art class.. it's slowly coming together but it's looking hella cool; it's a cross between the holy Pope and the Grim Reaper holding a nuke in it's hand

totally ****in rad
thrash till death
Quote by Quintessence153
Draw Mephistopheles confronting Faust.

Faust as in the original drummer of Emperor?
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Faust as in the original drummer of Emperor?

nah that guy took his name from an old German play called Faust, in which the character Faust makes a deal with the devil.
Grim Reaper flying a spaceship into someone's nostril.

EDIT: Your drawings rule
Last edited by Sabu at Sep 26, 2007,
Draw religiously themed scenes on the ceiling of your bathroom and go nearly blind from the paint.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Sabu
Grim Reaper flying a spaceship into someone's nostril.

EDIT: Your drawings rule

Haha, sorry if I was unclear. Those are the ORIGINAL pictures I drew off of. I looked at those pictures, and free-handed it myself. Those aren't the actual drawings I did myself though, just the pictures I looked off of.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
Oh right, well if they look anything like the originals, good job. I need to start drawing stuff again.