Poll: Trick Or Treat
Poll Options
View poll results: Trick Or Treat
Yes - I mean free candy hell ya!!
19 37%
No - Im too old for that stuff
32 63%
Voters: 51.
K so Halloween is about a month away and I was wonder how many Ug'ers go trick or treating
cause its like free candy...i mean who wouldnt
and if u have funny stories about people u know that did stuff when they went trick or treating, or funny stuff u did please share
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Sep 26, 2007,
18, in college... too old.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by Kulvin
I'm doing greater, stupider, and far more immature things on Halloween.

lol nice
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
People don't usualy look kindly upon 17 year old trick or treaters. Worst haloween ever, 2nd grade. I managed to get pnumonia the day before haloween :'(
Halloween around here is pretty boring. Hardly anybody gives out candy.

I can't remember having a fun halloween in years.
17 too old to trick or treat, but hopefully I'll end up at a party in a stupid costume.
I voted no, but it's not because I think I'm too old it's because everyone I'm trying to get candy from thinks I'm too old. So the last time I went trick or treating was when I was 16, I'm 18 now, and I miss it so much.
Quote by dmc_74_usa
Most 21 year olds don't trick or treat haha. I think this year I might throw a party though. I'll see how that goes.

lol hand out beers if trick or treaters come
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
lol hand out beers if trick or treaters come

That would cost a looot of money. Definitely not worth it haha.

Maybe I'll just get cheap ass liquor and give kids shots. That would be worth the price.

Too bad I'd go to jail for contributing to minors haha.
Quote by dmc_74_usa
Most 21 year olds don't trick or treat haha. I think this year I might throw a party though. I'll see how that goes.

I've tried parties on holloween; I don't get it, holloween is about getting candy from strange people, not socializing. The last two times I attempted trick or treating I just ended up at a party (nearly candyless) and by the end of the night I'm so drunk I can barely walk. I just don't get holloween parties, I mean I can get ****faced and make an ass of myself any day of the year.
Quote by david_highland
I've tried parties on holloween; I don't get it, holloween is about getting candy from strange people, not socializing. The last two times I attempted trick or treating I just ended up at a party (nearly candyless) and by the end of the night I'm so drunk I can barely walk. I just don't get holloween parties, I mean I can get ****faced and make an ass of myself any day of the year.

True...but how often do you get smashed in a costume??
I'll probably dress like a clown and chase some kids around. Run through some backyards, flail my limbs in a kitchen window or two. Take someone or something home if I'm lucky. Pretty much just a regular night for me.
Just be glad you celebrate Halloween, Us Aussies dont get jack!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by dmc_74_usa
True...but how often do you get smashed in a costume??

Like I said, any day of the year....hell if I quit my job I just might do it every day of the year. I'll be a different character that has appeard on the Simpsons every day, I'll probably be Barney or Homer most of the time though
BUT YOU GET TO BE A PIRATE

and drink rum

and book the towns biggest metal band to play at your halloween party ;P
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Just be glad you celebrate Halloween, Us Aussies dont get jack!

You have cool accents, I think I'll move over there just so people won't think I'm weird when I speak with an Australian accent.
Quote by -SpasticInk-
BUT YOU GET TO BE A PIRATE

and drink rum

and book the towns biggest metal band to play at your halloween party ;P

but then ur too drunk to fight off ninjas that might try to kill u...>.>...<.<
Jim Morrison
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
haha, Halloween is my B-Day so it's always a party

its my birthday too
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Quote by dmc_74_usa

NOT TRUE

My 23 year old youth leader went trick or treating with me and my friends the past halloween. BEST NIGHT EVER!

Let's just say trick or treating wasn't all that happened...

Was it just in Key West or is it everywhere that has a HUGE shaving cream fight all halloween night?
i think i'm gonig to make this year the greatest halloween evar.

me and my friends will be up to all sorts of mischief

*evil chuckle*
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Yeah, I'm going to parties and mooching free beer and weed. Should be better. Then, if I get hungry from the pot, candy time.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]