season 3 starts tonight

who else watches it, i think its awsome.

/discuss

Edit: NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Last edited by Stingz. at Sep 26, 2007,
Break*

Also, I hate this show, whenever anyone hears my second name, they say "omg the guy from prison break is called that"

EDIT: Ahhh you changed your mistake
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Last edited by guitaristdave at Sep 26, 2007,
Quote by guitaristdave
Break*

Also, I hate this show, whenever anyone hears my second name, they say "omg the guy from prison break is called that"

EDIT: Ahhh you changed your mistake

z0mGz0rZ!!!!!!! Scofield? Burrows?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
SCHOFIELD...

Is how i spell it anyways
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
I watched the first series, haven't seen it since.

Was a great show , don't know if it still is.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by guitaristdave
SCHOFIELD...

Is how i spell it anyways

So when breaking out of prison...

Anyway I like Prison Break
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I love Prison Break. One of the few shows out there that keeps me in suspense. I'm starting to hate the new season though, I just want them to be free.

BTW, Sarah Tancredi is ****ing cute.
Quote by LoveIsOverrated
I love Prison Break. One of the few shows out there that keeps me in suspense. I'm starting to hate the new season though, I just want them to be free.

BTW, Sarah Tancredi is ****ing cute.

it sounds to me like wherever you are, season 3 is a few episodes in at least. just lettin ya know that the TS, others in this thread and i are all australian and the first episode airs tonight.

no spoilers
Seen the first episode earlier (it's on Http://www.tv-links.co.uk/) it was bloody great.
can't wait for the next eps.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Diamond Dave
it sounds to me like wherever you are, season 3 is a few episodes in at least. just lettin ya know that the TS, others in this thread and i are all australian and the first episode airs tonight.

no spoilers

America, mate! We are 2 episodes into the 3rd series.
Its ridiculous! It was spose to be a 1 series show, or maybe 2, but because he's goodlooking they've extended it and now theyve run out of ideas, JUST Like LOST! let lost Go already..

So first the smart brother breaks the dumb one out, theyrun, now what? its up to the stupid one to break scofield out? Its ridiculous!, that being said i'll probably watch it..

Also.. Did you know Dominic Purcell or Lincoln, is australian, his one of those australians who got no support by australia so isnt proud