http://www.thomann.de/gb/ibanez_arc100bk.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_sq_vint_modified_strat_sss_csb.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/epiphone_lpstudioeb.htm

I donno what to choose
I play RHCP, Pearl jam and metallica and ilsn to alot of TOol
been playing acoustic for over a year now and im looking for a guitar i dont like the death metal looks
my budget is 250 pounds from that site.
Any opinions
i would choose the epi, since the strat wont be that good for metallica, tool and pear jam
dunno about the arc100
I would try the ACR because most les paul shaped Ibanez's usually are good quality. Plus, you should buy it, then review it on here to see if I should buy it. Pretty good price on a set neck les paul in my opinion.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
i would go for the EPI, but thats just cause ive got a epi lp cutsom and i think its a very nice guitar
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
YEah i like the ARC as well but the epi is the real deal but i mean its the cheapest epi how could or better thant he arc can it be
I would definitely get the ARC.

The Epi is an alder/mahogany mix. You don't want that .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
I would definitely get the ARC.

The Epi is an alder/mahogany mix. You don't want that .

I'll agree with you.

The ARC is the way to go.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I'd pick the ARC...but I'd see if you can find an ARX100/120. Looks much better, IMO.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Quote by Sepulamb
what is alder mahog?

Real LPs are made of all mahogany to get that nice warm tone that they are known for.

Lower end Epis (at least ones before 2007) aren't made of all mahogany .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
The ARC for sure Ibanez keeps a nice good quality usually, I find I have a distaste for epiphones after my little brother bought that model and I played it to find I prefferred the NRJ les paul model I picked up in a pawn shop for 120 bucks more than his epi. As for squires, they are built for guitarists that do not demand quality as they have yet to develop an ear for it, they are amazing little starter guitars because it allows a person to develop dedication at a cheap price...never buy a squire as anything more than a starter guitar.