Not just one hour ago, I had an accident. I was getting done with work, hopped on my moped and started to drive. My sleeve got stuck on the accelerator when I was trying to break and at the same time, I was going through a puddle. I hit the breaks and at the same time let go of the acceleration, oh damn.....

I flew over the front/side of the bike, landed on my hand, and trashed the bike. I looked up at the bike and almost cried. You see, the bike wasn't mine, but my roommates, but now I just officially bought it. So, I picked up the bike, and got a ride home with one of my co-workers. I'm not sure if it runs or not, but both of the mirrors broke off, the taillight broke off, and the side is scrapped pretty bad. As for me, road rash on my right side of the body and a possibly broken thumb. I broke it before, and didn't know it till a month after.

I am still shaking badly, and will probably go to the hospital tomorrow, but I do have lack of heath insurance. But I just wanted to see if anyone else has had an accident as of late.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
lol... i thought it was a car? bike??? wait what the **** let me read again..

EDIT: Ah i see, a motorbike... I was about to say, sleeve stuck on the accelerator? where did you buy that car...
Last edited by Mattmakesmetal at Sep 26, 2007,
I've crashed a lot...

Just not too long ago I got in a really bad pile up and totaled it.

IN GTA!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Ok, enough assholeness, I'm sorry

But no, came close recently, my friend was driving at night in a two lame and boom, street just decided to become a one lane, we hit the curb and almost went off into a ditch.

Car wrecks always suck...I'm just glad I've never been in a REALLY bad one.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
not one month ago i was daydreaming at the lights and the car infront of me moved forward an inch; i gave her full throttle(i'm an aggresive driver) hit the back of the car, flew over the the entire car and landed on the bonnet and waved at the driver laughing his head off (it was my friend) he stopped laughing once he saw the dent in his car though lol
Yeah, that was a MOPED crash. Actually a lot scarier than I thought it would be.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
First of all...what where you doing driving a MOPED?!?!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Better than a 8 mpg truck sucking away our lives???? Plus, I live in a college town.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Quote by CarbonDeath
Better than a 8 mpg truck sucking away our lives???? Plus, I live in a college town.

+1 beamers can kiss my ass
Who reads sigs anyway
Quote by CarbonDeath
I am still shaking badly, and will probably go to the hospital tomorrow, but I do have lack of heath insurance.

In the UK it is FREE for ANYONE.

I really hate it when people bitch about the NHS (in the UK). A classic of example of how in the states those without the £$£$£ can go untreated, shocking imho for a developed country.

Anyway my bro almost had a crash last night thanks to some twat flying round wooded/country lanes.
Yeah sux major. Thanx for the sympathy all.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Bump
Quote by LuthierofTexas
I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear right now thread starter. But you should have been wearing the right safety gear. Were you wearing anything more than a helmet? People who ride motorcycles usually wear a jacket and gloves, and many wear the pants and boots too. A moped can go at similar speeds to a motorbike on the road so you should wear the same safety stuff.
Yeah, I usually don't worry myself into wearing protective gear, but I should. I didn't hit my head, thank god.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You really like them bold tags, ey?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
i just got into that bus/car accident, and that was just freaky, all glass in the windows flying at you...
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
a few years ago, i almost got hit by a motorcycle. Two lanes, with houses on both sides of the road.the driver, who was drunk crashed into a car turning onto a side road, and while the driver wen straight forward, the bike went into a wall next to the road.I was on my bike, coming down off the side road. and if I had been just a little bit slower down that side road, i would have been hit by the bike. I saw the bike coming down the road, but it wasn't moving very fast, so i just kept going. right after i turned the corner, the bike hit the wall behind me. i looked back, and could easily see that, if i had been hit, it would have been right in the stomach, and after all the acceleration he head done before he hit that car, i would have been seriously ****ed.
the car had a huge dent in the side, and the tank on the motorcycle was leaking. in fact, i think you can still see where the pool of gasoline was. the guy on the bike just sat down on the curb, and waited for the cops to show up, and everyone in the area came to check what had made that sound, and the police station must have been pretty swamped, because there were a LOT of people with their phones out :P
My Build! The Razorbeast Could really use some help.

I am always right. and if I am always right, my first statement about always being right, by simple logic, must be true, thus proving that I am always right. dependency loops rule.
A few months ago I wrecked my car it was my first car so it was pretty cheap but still $2800 is alot of money. Anyways it was completely my fault I was taking my friends home late at night and decided to stop by the super target park lot and drift. I had been drifting alot lately but never at that super target. Well long story short it was fun for a while then I went for that one last time was going faster than usual about 40. I went to pull my e brake and it did'nt slide. I smashed into a curb flew over it and that was all she wrote for my car. I destroyed the drivetrain bent the unibody frame and the front passenger side wheel was bent up into the fender. I even chipped a hunk of my rim off, I tore up some bushs and the curb got chipped up the skid marks are still there after nearly 6 months.
No, but If I do, I know that my free UK health care will take care of it.

Don't you just love the UK and their free health care?
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
wisonsin eh? head onn up to canada i give you permission to mooch our health care

EDIT : i dont really know if ur close to the border, btu the offer stands
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by CarbonDeath
Not just one hour ago, I had an accident. I was getting done with work, hopped on my moped and started to drive. My sleeve got stuck on the accelerator when I was trying to break and at the same time, I was going through a puddle. I hit the breaks and at the same time let go of the acceleration, oh damn.....

I flew over the front/side of the bike, landed on my hand, and trashed the bike. I looked up at the bike and almost cried. You see, the bike wasn't mine, but my roommates, but now I just officially bought it. So, I picked up the bike, and got a ride home with one of my co-workers. I'm not sure if it runs or not, but both of the mirrors broke off, the taillight broke off, and the side is scrapped pretty bad. As for me, road rash on my right side of the body and a possibly broken thumb. I broke it before, and didn't know it till a month after.

I am still shaking badly, and will probably go to the hospital tomorrow, but I do have lack of heath insurance. But I just wanted to see if anyone else has had an accident as of late.

I'm still puzzled as to how you got your slleve caught like that
The shaking won't last, you're just in shock after the adrenaline.
Last crash I had must be 2 years ago. Dropped a Daytona 600 on a roundabout doing about 50mph.Didn't break anything but it hurt like f*ck My right knee's still numb below the kneecap 2 years on.