hey all this is a little intro thingy i made up and now ive got this i dont no where to go after it :S plz help any suggestions would be great

e-------------------------------------------------------
b-------------------------------------------------------
g-------------------------------------------------------
d------------------------5-----7-5------5--3--2h3--3 x4 or something
a-10-9-7-0-10-9-7-0---0-0-----7---0--0--0------0--

there it is plz tell me what u think

hope u liked it(look at it in non full version)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-680011.html
theres the link
Last edited by FalseStart at Sep 26, 2007,
And be sure to use the right font and text size.. and maybe use code, not sure if you need to do that though.
I r Pirate!
oh nevermind.. you don't need the code tags.. just be sure it's the same font as the one you typed it in
I r Pirate!
k thnx for that can u tell me what u think of it? its my first tab lol aint that good
yay its fixed took awhile but hey i got there lol anyone gonna comment and im stuck got no where to go after it suggestions would be lovely
Have you got a basic recording of this?
I was messing around with it last night but it was hard to figure out exactly what timing and phrasing you are using.
I could record it as I hear it and add some stuff, but I might be way off the mark.
Is this played distorted, clean , fast , slow?
hey nar sorry i havent got a recording of it yet but it is played fast and distorded i was listening to unholy confessions by avenged sevenfold jus fiddling around so jus listen to that
any one gonna give me suggestions for where to go after wards plz id really like if u did
well, i'd like to comment, but i can't even read it...maybe make a powertab or midi of it?

P.S. i've found that if you can't decide where to go from there, you should probably restart
b-------------------------------------------------------
g-------------------------------------------------------
d------------------------5-----7-5------5--3--2h3--3 x4 or something 
a-10-9-7-0-10-9-7-0---0-0-----7---0--0--0------0--