What do people mean when they keep saying my guitar has got really low action... Please help!
that low it sounds good but in the higher en mid regions it sounds bit crappyer

correct me if im wrong
Quote by DoubleDee
that low it sounds good but in the higher en mid regions it sounds bit crappyer

correct me if im wrong

youre way off
low action means your strings are really close to your fret board, it will be more comfortable to play, but you might get fret buzz.
Quote by fretsonfire74

youre way off
low action means your strings are really close to your fret board, it will be more comfortable to play, but you might get fret buzz.

you hate me just cause I'm dutch
Quote by DoubleDee
you hate me just cause I'm dutch

i have nothing against you, just think you need to do some research.
Quote by fretsonfire74

youre way off

correct!!!!!
Quote by fretsonfire74
i have nothing against you, just think you need to do some research.

dude I know that

but the important thing is he has an answer
and in dutch not everything is called the same as in english so if I'm am wrong I am happy to be corrected so I ain't disliking you I'm thanking you

you might even get A cookie but thats another story
alright.... how can one set up his action lower?

I thought we had a sticky somewhere on this, so far I can't find it. sorry, but I'm about to get offline and go to work, I can't take time to type up a good explanation, but if you look through the forums or maybe search for "guitar setup" or "Guitar action" you should be able to find a thread or three that will help.

Basicaly you have two types of bridges, the Fender floating tremolo and the Gibson style Tune O Matic. The Tune O is easier, loosen the strings and turn the two thumbwheels, reset intonation. The Fender style requires individual bridge saddle adjustments.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
tune O might be easier but it sure as hell ain't as accurate as loose saddles

or you can't tune loose saddles that well if you think a tune O is better