Which is a better amp for genres like rock / metal eg acdc , black sabbath , GnR etc
Cube is better, but it has digital modeling. Vox is pure solid-state, has good cleans, and if you buy some distortion pedal it could also do rock/metal stuff nicely, but for the beginning Cube should be OK.
cube 30. the 15 (and 20) is shite as it doesn't have the amp models, which is what you should be buying the cube for in the first place...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^+1

Definitely not the Cube.

Anybody suggesting the Cube 15 hasn't played one and doesn't know the specs for it.

The Cube series is known for its amp modeling and effects.

THE CUBE 15 HAS NO AMP MODELING NOR EFFECTS.

Get a Microcube or a Vox DA5.

The Cube 15 should be renamed the "Roland Bland Sterile Boring Box".

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
agreed wholeheartedly, i tried the cube 15 back when i still thought my avt was "alright", and i thought the cube 15 sucked. i can only imagine how bad it sounds now.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I gave mine to my ex gf .
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
is that why you got dumped?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hey, I did the dumping!

It's probably collecting dust in her room. Why'd I buy her guitars again?
Quote by utsapp89

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?