Page 1 of 2
hellooo ug.

ok so this girl invited me over to her house to stay the night next week and i asked my parents and they said no. Im pretty sure its because they think im going to to get this girl preggers or something. So i had this argument with my dad and he said it was because he didnt know the girl and he didnt know her parents.WTF. i really dont give my parents a reason not to trust me either im usually well behaved.i have been good mates with this girl for about 3 years now and i definetly wouldnt want to have sexy times with her. Im 16 so im not a little kid or anything. So i reckon my parents are ****ing tight arses? Is that a fair statement? im extremely pissed!

Thanks for putting up with me UG.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
just go anyway and get yourself some action
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
It sucks...but if I was them, I'd do the same

...you are a horny teenager..that's the first thing that comes to mind when you say i'm going to sleep to this girls house

it still sucks though
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

yeah i see what u guys mean but it pisses me off how everyone else is allowed to do it except for me.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
They just want to meet the girl and her parents first, they will feel safer if they do.

EDIT: what do you mean "everyone else is allowed, but not you"
If you were 18 or older I could see your point but mate, you're 16. You're still - in the grand scheme of things - just a little kid.

Your parents are being completely normal.
Terms and Conditions apply.
lol man i'm 17 and i'm already drinking whiskey with my parents so i guess i'm lucky to have laidback parents! But mate, in two years you can do what you want really so whatever, life goes on! and if you don't want to bang her, then why do you still want to stay over at her place?
Quote by gigi666
lol man i'm 17 and i'm already drinking whiskey with my parents so i guess i'm lucky to have laidback parents! But mate, in two years you can do what you want really so whatever, life goes on! and if you don't want to bang her, then why do you still want to stay over at her place?

You don't mind if I nominate you for UG's biggest bad-ass, do you?

Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by gigi666

A. Drinking whiskey with your parents is completely different than going over to somebody else's house that they don't even know.

B. There are people that aren't all about sex. It IS possible.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
A. Drinking whiskey with your parents is completely different than going over to somebody else's house that they don't even know.

B. There are people that aren't all about sex. It IS possible.

+1
hump her hump her hump her hump her
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
I think they just want to meet the parents. Arrange it somehow so that they do, or get your parents to call if that's necessary. They are being tightarses, but it happens. Just don't worry about it and try to work things out.
I mean, if you're just friends and not that "friends while but then boom we're not kids anymore and dizzam you sexay!" I wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

I can see their side though, and I would agree on both cases...

Just deal man, can't always get 'em.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by gigi666

its the principle of my parents not trusting me.
and shes a real good mate
Quote by DaliLama
Quote by gigi666

When was shots of root beer classed as whiskey?
Why don't you ask if she can come over to your house?

Your parents will feel a little bit "safer" (for the lack of a better term), and it will give them a chance to learn more about her.
Quote by bodomlove
its the principle of my parents not trusting me.
and shes a real good mate

It's not really about trust man...more so, about "caught in the moment" type stuff.

They might know that you would be going over there with no intentions of sexz0rz...but if some wierd moment arises and hormones take over, they might think you lack the maturity to not bombdiggadybombomb doogallydogalydoo.
Quote by CodySG
It's not really about trust man...more so, about "caught in the moment" type stuff.

They might know that you would be going over there with no intentions of sexz0rz...but if some wierd moment arises and hormones take over, they might think you lack the maturity to not bombdiggadybombomb doogallydogalydoo.

Technical term? lol
My parents didnt let me have my first sleepover until I was 17 ( it was at my girlfriends.. )
I got some.
w00t.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
You know?

The shwogallyzeezeebop? Zwinglyflonzbonking? Deedadelaloeflorpboobalyvargenshizen?

ZingZing? TapDatZ? Crushed Cookie Action Bakery V 3.7?

Quote by rickyy
My parents didnt let me have my first sleepover until I was 17 ( it was at my girlfriends.. )
I got some.
w00t.

Yeah...

This is what they are thinking TS. No zeegalybopbawb for you.
thanks ug now i dont fel so pissed off
i see there point of view
Quote by DaliLama
^ Pssh, no there isn't...don't lie.

They will probably hunt him down and flame him into submission...or ban him from teh intraweb.

*EDIT*

!?!?

Wtf!?!?

Where do YOU live!

Give me a taco!!!!
DUDE! THAT SUX! I have friends that are 16-17 & have kids!!
F***** do what you want! DEAL WITH MUMMY & DADDY LATER!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
DUDE! THAT SUX! I have friends that are 16-17 & have kids!!
F***** do what you want! DEAL WITH MUMMY & DADDY LATER!!

And on of the 99.9997% just entered the thread.

You DO realise that having a kid at 16-17 will just ruin your life, basically?
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Of course he doesn't...he's an idiot THAT TYPZ LEIK DIS!!!! MAKES YOU ABLE TO UNDERSTNAD BETTER!!! YOU KNO!!! LIKE YELLING AT PEOPLE THAT DUN SPAK YOUR LANGAGE!!! MAKES YOU UNDERSTAND!!![
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Not really! I mean I'm not gonna think about it or anything, but our singer had his kid when he was 20 (his wife was 17!) now, 7 years later they're a happily married, middle class family! DON'T DISS MY FRIENDS BIATCH!!!!
Note: our singer still acts like a 7 year old!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Not really! I mean I'm not gonna think about it or anything, but our singer had his kid when he was 20 (his wife was 17!) now, 7 years later they're a happily married, middle class family! DON'T DISS MY FRIENDS BIATCH!!!!
Note: our singer still acts like a 7 year old!!

You know WHY he acts like a 7 year old? Because he didn't get it out of his system before having a baby.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know WHY he acts like a 7 year old? Because he didn't get it out of his system before having a baby.

MATE! YOU CAN SUK MY BALLZ & CALL ME SKIPPY! for all i care! JUST DON'T DISS MY FRIENDS CAUSE OF THEIR LIFE CHOICES! its, not like they didn't think about it first! OK!!! they both understood the work they had to do!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
MATE! YOU CAN SUK MY BALLZ & CALL ME SKIPPY! for all i care! JUST DON'T DISS MY FRIENDS CAUSE OF THEIR LIFE CHOICES! its, not like they didn't think about it first! OK!!! they both understood the work they had to do!!

Maybe you should calm down a little? You're coming off as quite an arse here...

TS - No, I don't think they're being harsh or anything. They just know what a lot of kids get up to these days, and don't want to take any risks.
Page 1 of 2