Ok what words or phrases do you use (real or made up!) that only you & a small group of friends use?
Also PLEASE EXPLAIN!!

Your awsomeness astounds me!=Your awsome
Wokwet=Choclate
Hommoss=Gay
Mer?=who cares
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
icy-hot :P
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
I'm awn tai vai = I'm on tv/look at me, etc
I won teh caek = i've done something good
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by Jaymz2K
I like cool, because it's spelled correctly, and shows my grasp of the basics of the English language.

WOW!! ***** **** ****(Obsene langauge directed at this user!!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
"Miliki" (pronouced "Mee-Lee-Kee") - Somebody acting like a 6 year-old
Fwoath Fwoath Fwoath - When somebody forgets the lyrics of a song (My friend once forgot the lyrics of Bruce Dickinson's Abduction and he started singing "Fwoath")
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
'Fail-you're'

Just like this thread.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Lob = Sorta akin to dick head although given its a made up insult we have no official dicrionary description as of yet. Usage: F**K off you Lob!

Dinlo = Used to describe someone with an empty space between their ears or a similarly stupid action. Usage: What the hell you doing Dinlo. Or: thats the most dinlo thing you ever did.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I love Bristolain sayings, like "gert lush" meaning very nice, they say things like numpty and gisp a lot around here as well, and where are you=/=where you to?

I didn't make those up though...
Bristol's in the west country >.>

There's this t shirt company that sells west country slogans on t shirts, my favourite has to be "theyz me daps mind"... It cracks me up when people say mind :p
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Bristol's in the west country >.>

There's this t shirt company that sells west country slogans on t shirts, my favourite has to be "theyz me daps mind"... It cracks me up when people say mind :p

You misread... I said ALL OVER the West Country

>.>
<.<

*goes to edit post*
I havnt made any up, but me and my friends often find ourselfs speaking like chavs...

chrome/merc - beaten (i.e he's merking me)
purse - means either good or take (i.e. that pizza is purse/or/im gunna purse that pizza)
gerring - staring/starting (i.e what you gerring at dick'ed)
Umm let me think.

Twunt/Twunted = Somethign that is bad like "Argh this english teacher is twunted", also mix of Tw*a and c*nt
Retinard (an old one) = one time i mis-said retard (ironic? ) and it stuck.
Have a nice day (accompanied with a thumbs up, or just a thumbs up on its own) = classed as one of the most offensive things I ever do, not intended but it grinds peoples nuts so easily.
Fit like iday min cheel/bam/beev/china?- How are you today my friend?
Ana ken- I don't know
Am gan awa noo- I'm going away now
^ They are like from the local dialect along with many others.

Naaas- Nice
Naye- It's really just 'aye' with an 'N' on the front
Awesome/Rad-Sauce --> kickass; very cool, "yay!"

Lame-Sauce--> gay, stupid, ****ing lame-sauce.

****ing-****--> prolly more commonly used then just our group of friends but basically "..aw GODDAMNIT" or "****" hence "****ing ****"

Bitchin!!--> way more common; ****ing kickass!!

Pooftah--> a Fag (unbelievably annoying and/or ugly Gay person by our definition)

Dirka --> stollen from Team America, this is just another word for "****" to us
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.