ok so im in guitar class and my teacher isen't a guitarist so ya i wow him with my Hxc skillz.. anywho he asked me to find some good classical acustic songs so everyone can learn in class any sugestions?
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
go for dueling banjos, lol.

not really classical, but it sounds cool on a classical guitar
Dee- Randy Rhoads
Rivendell- Rush (very easy)
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Dude, you're in a Guitar class and you teacher isn't a guitarist? Isn't that like having a English teacher that can only speak Mandarin?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
classical gas
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Dude, you're in a Guitar class and you teacher isn't a guitarist? Isn't that like having a English teacher that can only speak Mandarin?

lol first smart post
beginners wont be able to play classical pieces. Just learn basic chords and then learn folk songs.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
beginners wont be able to play classical pieces. Just learn basic chords and then learn folk songs.

*Epic Keyboards* TROLLHAMMAREN!
Sorry, had to.
+1 to Dueling Banjos
Lilium from the Elden Lied soundtrack
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
Quote by 3lusiv3
*Epic Keyboards* TROLLHAMMAREN!
Sorry, had to.

+1 to Dueling Banjos

i think im missing the joke........
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
"HxC skills"?

Hardcore requires skills now?

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by jxmxaxn
classical gas

+1

everyone loves classical gas
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
i think that your all forgetting that this class is full of people who have never picked up a guitar in their life. Dont you remember how hard it was to even do your first chord progression?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Jakester
+1

everyone loves classical gas

I remember when I would have to get up at 3 in the morning. Walk uphill to Ye Olde Gas Store. Get my gas for a nickel and walk home... uphill... in the snow. That was classical gas, not that ethanol ****. You kids have it easy with your self serve refilling stations on every corner. There was only one Ye Olde Gas Store in the city, and it was on the other side that I lived on.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by Jakester
+1

everyone loves Tommy Emmanuel

Fixed

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I remember when I would have to get up at 3 in the morning. Walk uphill to Ye Olde Gas Store. Get my gas for a nickel and walk home... uphill... in the snow. That was classical gas, not that ethanol ****. You kids have it easy with your self serve refilling stations on every corner. There was only one Ye Olde Gas Store in the city, and it was on the other side that I lived on.

I don't know if that would have to be a joke, or serious or whatever.
But anyways, Classical Gas is a song by the guitarist "Tommy Emmanuel"
Classical Gas - Tommy Emmanuel
Last edited by Scarlatti at Sep 26, 2007,
^^ and while ur at it, why dont you get ur guitar teacher (who cant even play guitar) to teach some malmsteen.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Just learn some basic chords, hand position, proper fretting technique. Get them started on a major scale, and start learning easy pop songs. like the Beatles or something. Just get peopel started on learning songs they know and like so they are hooked. Then maybe by the end of the year you can start with easy classical pieces and teach them the proper fingerpicking technique.
So the school is paying the know-nothing teacher to tell you to teach the class for him?
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by oscar7557
ok so im in guitar class and my teacher isen't a guitarist so ya i wow him with my Hxc skillz.. anywho he asked me to find some good classical acustic songs so everyone can learn in class any sugestions?

its not a beginner song but it is classical type

Angelina by Tommy Emmanuel

tab (half done):
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/tommy_emmanuel/angelina_tab.htm

full powertab file:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/tommy_emmanuel/angelina_power_tab.htm

edit:
BTW, why is your music teacher teaching guitar if he doesnt even know how to play guitar himself???????