Behringer Hellbabe is like $30 it's what I got
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
dunlop original crybaby wah. 70 bucks i think. thats what i use
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
What do you play?
Budget?

Those two wahs suggested are not really that good quality, also there is an Ultimate Wah Thread floating about which has various reviews in.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by dm1925
dunlop original crybaby wah. 70 bucks i think. thats what i use

NO! its sounds sh1t, if ur gonna get 1, get 1 of ebay used then mod it, if not STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Stingz.
NO! its sounds sh1t, if ur gonna get 1, get 1 of ebay used then mod it, if not STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!!

Seconded. the only reason I have one is because it cost me 40 bucks, I'm gunna mod the crap out of it as soon as I have free time.
For $40 you're not going to get a good wah unless you get lucky with a second hand one.

The Behringer is presumably rubbish, and you can make more wah out of picking dynamics and/or your pickup selector switch than the Original Crybaby.

Don't go cheap on a wah. Save up an extra $60 or so, so you could at least get a decent crybaby or Vox V847. Of course, if you can solder and are a confident pedal modder, look at a cheap crybaby. Easy to mod, good mods to make, etc..
Quote by Stingz.
I just picked one up for $25 last night. It sounds so bad I think/thought something is wrong with it. So I want to mod it. Got any suggestions? The pedal itself looks like nearly new, inside and out.